• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello, I'm Dave and I'm a moparholic

Dave1

Reaction score
Dave here,
Been a mopar man all my life, well, since the bug bit in 81 with the purchase of a 69 Coronet 440. Its been in my blood ever since.
Stuffed a 440 in a 79 LeBaron, that was a fun ride and the air still worked, good thing because it was black. Just a tip, an 8 3/4 from a 69 Charger will bolt right in to that body style.
Bought my 69 Runner in 90 with 69k on the clock. 383 4 speed, console and buckets, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gears, am radio. It now has a 18 spline 4 speed and a 413 bored to 426, balanced with ported heads. Vitamin C Orange with black stripes on the hood, real air grabber also.
Also have a couple Darts, 68 GT Hard top and a 69 GT Convertible (rough but driveable)
Enough for now,
Later,
Dave

mcmopar

Reaction score
Welcome to the nest Dave. Me, I'm a moparholic, too, so hows about posting some pics of your CARS (not just the bird).

droptop

Reaction score
Welcome from Southern Indiana. :cheers: An 8.75 from a 68-70 B body is a bolt in for F,J, and M, bodies as well. Just a bit wider, (5/8" per side if I recall) but that can be taken care of by changing the back spacing of your wheels.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome form Ohio Dave. This site ahas a 20 pic(per car) minimum :jester:
where are you from?

Dave1

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
where are you from?

Ahh, crap,,,,,,, Minnesota, guess I have to edit my profile for it to show up.

I'll see if'n I have some pics of the ol-Bird and her companions although, the 68 isn't much to look at, it's all in pieces.

Taken her and wifey to the drive in movies friday night. The fire dept in the town I grew up in has a fund raiser every year in the form of an old time type drive in. It's a great time, lot of fun

Thanks for the warm welcome :beep:

Dave

Jim S.

Reaction score
Dave1 said:
Basketcase said:
where are you from?

Ahh, crap,,,,,,, Minnesota, guess I have to edit my profile for it to show up.

I'll see if'n I have some pics of the ol-Bird and her companions although, the 68 isn't much to look at, it's all in pieces.

Taken her and wifey to the drive in movies friday night. The fire dept in the town I grew up in has a fund raiser every year in the form of an old time type drive in. It's a great time, lot of fun

Thanks for the warm welcome :beep:

Dave

What town did you grow up in, and where are you now? The only drive-in left around here is Vali-Hi
in the Lake Elmo area. I've been there a few times the last few years. I think there are still a few drive-ins left in the smaller cities but, in the metro, Vali-Hi is it.........

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
don't be shy...we love projects. this was my last car. and the current one is a 30 fotter.

davesroadrunner.jpg

Back