• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey newbie here

stripe74au

Reaction score
Hello all, newbie here to the forum. I am from Canberra Australia. I have a 69 RR which I imported from Texas last year. Just trying to get a few things tidied up so it will pass registration; then on the road!

Always loved the 69 RR and finally had the opportunity to purchase one. R4, auto, console, bucket seat, auto. It has been repainted at some point in its past and I think some liberties were taken with the paint mix; she isn't true R4 by the looks of it. Still looks neat though. It also has Air Grabber though it isn't a true N96 car unfortunately.

Will post pics in a while when it is home and all clean.

It will join a 1965 Impala SS convertible, 1967 mustang fastback (project), 1968 R/T Charger, and 1970 R/T Challenger in the garage.

Looking forward to joining the forum

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Let me be the first to welcome you to the bird's nest from CT! Sounds like you have a nice collection of cars already! :thumbsup: We have several members from your area of the world. We love seeing pics of these cars no matter what the condition is so please post away!

Steve

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Nice mix of autos. Throw some pics up when you get a chance. :cheers:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Welcome from Orlando, FL. Wow - nice car collection! Glad to have another international member join up with us! :thumbsup:

stripe74au

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

pics attached (i hope) sorry they arent the best quality. when it is all cleaned up and at home will get some better pics. been busy with the other cars to get this one ready yet. the wipers didnt work, thought it would be an easy fix. ended up being the pivot arms were seized; and wasnt that just a fun job pulling them out and replacing? now i know why the guy i bought it from never bothered fixing them :(

photo.jpg

imagejpeg_2_10.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from Ohio. Beautiful runner! don't trash those old wiper piviots. Hit'm with some PB Blaster. And love to see pics of your other cars, especially the '68 Charger R/T. I had one for almost 20 years.

Back