• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi Everyone

rp23g7

Reaction score
Hi Everybody, new guy here.

I actually didnt know this site was around. I actually dont have a Road Runner, but i am willing to learn. Actually i have a 69 Coronet, but no telling where you may find out new info about something. Here is a pick of my green girl with attitude.

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

rp23g7

Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
Welcome from NY.
Looking pretty mean, tell us about it..

Thanks Everybody,

Its actually a clone Bee. It started life as a 318 F code Coronet 440. I found it at a local specialty lot here in Seattle. It was half done, it had the engine and drivetrain and paint done already. The previous owner was laid off from Boeing and actually had a 69 Road Runner he was more interested in so he sold this.

It has a stock 440/727 with a shift kit, 850 Holley, Headman Headers with straight 3 inch exhaust, it still has the one legger 8 3/4, soon to be changed.

I am having the interior done in black, with Charger door panels for the map pockets, sublime stitching and piping on the seats with a Scat Pack Bee in the headrest, it doesnt have a console as the person that put the floor shift in, cut the hole too far back.

I actually met the next to previous owner at Rod Run to the End of the World, a 3 day car cruise here in Washington on the Long Beach peninsula.

We were having dinner and my son went to smoke, said a car cruised by, stopped backed up and came back to take pics. The next day he came up and said he was the owner at one time. He said he got it already painted and put a engine and trans in it, and did the hood scoop and sold it. It was a Oregon car most of its life. He has a Nash Metropolitan with a 454, guess he wanted a better power to weight ratio.

Probably more than everyone wanted to know

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the bird's nest from CT. :cheers: My '65 Barr. Formula "S" spent some time in Seattle, WA at least during the 90's, and in Oregon until around 2005 before being sold and coming east. I bought it out of NY last fall.

rp23g7

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Welcome to the bird's nest from CT. :cheers: My '65 Barr. Formula "S" spent some time in Seattle, WA at least during the 90's, and in Oregon until around 2005 before being sold and coming east. I bought it out of NY last fall.

Thanks guys,

Roadcuda, sweet little car, here is a original owner 66 Cuda from a car show in Lake Stevens last summer, the lady has owned it since new.37725_1468313260304_1007737864_31224249_6018970_n2.jpg

37725_1468313260304_1007737864_31224249_6018970_n2.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from Ohio. awsome looking Bee, clone or not. and GREEN to boot! there will be a member bugging you for more info on that Metro you mentioned.......so be forwarned... :lmao:

moparchris

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
welcome from Ohio. awsome looking Bee, clone or not. and GREEN to boot! there will be a member bugging you for more info on that Metro you mentioned.......so be forwarned... :lmao:
That pic never gets old does it? :leg:

Oh and welcome sweet Coronet!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Basketcase said:

More info on the metro would be good... :D
That picture never gets old for YOU TWO... :toetap: :lol:
Welcome aboard! We won't give you too many demerits for knowing Stu-Rat... :lmao:

:jester:
ACME

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparchris said:

Welcome aboard! We won't give you too many demerits for knowing Stu-Rat... :lmao:

ACME

He's back! How was the trip in the Miata.

rp23g7

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparchris said:
Basketcase said:

ACME

I didnt get much info on the Metro, Rick was not around a whole lot when i went by, i can call him and get more info about it though. Here is a pic of it.

metro.jpg

metro.jpg

Back