• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hood Stripes

BBillyC

Reaction score
Now to figure out what size tires I can squeeze in there. The CompCam XE285 just loves the 410 gears. It is really nasty and if I can match up the best set of big meats on cragar SS I think it will be really sweet. Thanks for everybody's Kudo's. It is really nice to see it come together and look so good. A buddy of mine came over today and he couldn't believe the progress I've made over the last 7 weeks. My wife's not too happy with the amount of work I put into it but that will all be well. Huge thunderstorm going through here right now from a low pressure system in North Dakota. Lots of arcs and sparks and huge downpours. I have to keep an eye on the basement so it doesn't flood. :cheers:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
BBillyC said:
Now to figure out what size tires I can squeeze in there. The CompCam XE285 just loves the 410 gears. It is really nasty and if I can match up the best set of big meats on cragar SS I think it will be really sweet. quote]

I think a lot of us are running 2756015s with ease. But save yourself the trouble and send those Cragars on down to Ohio...... :D

mcmopar

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
BBillyC said:
Now to figure out what size tires I can squeeze in there. The CompCam XE285 just loves the 410 gears. It is really nasty and if I can match up the best set of big meats on cragar SS I think it will be really sweet. quote]

I think a lot of us are running 2756015s with ease. But save yourself the trouble and send those Cragars on down to Ohio...... :D

Bill will be able to run some serious meats with those tubs - N50/15's or larger I'll bet.

BBillyC

Reaction score
I'll have to do some calculating to figure out what I can stuff in there. All the numbers you guys gave are possible but I'll have to go to a dealer to actually try something. Don't want to buy without trying.

Back