• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about some pictures of us?

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jim S. said:
roadrunnerh said:
Nice pic Ray, and belated congrats on your anniversary. :cheers:
Taking advantage of a poor little blind girl from Ohio. :lol: You know I'm just kidding. You guys look so good, you could probably walk into a White House dinner. Happy belated anniversary also.

Jim, I shared your post w/ Mrs. ACME. I think you'll be pleased to know that you have assumed the pole position amongst my cyber friends here at 69LaMancha.net as far as she is concerned... :lol:

:jester:

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
here is a pic of me and my 2 helpers,the oldest already asked if she could have the RR when she is old enough to drive :eek:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Here's a good old thread that needs some new pics....... :yesnod:

thought that with all tthe recent new guys, I'd give this a bump. If nothing else, the newbies will get an idea on strick we all are on keeping a thread on track......

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
hope he took that hat with him to keep the rain off him.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
moparchris said:
Heres a goody! :acme: Where is Ray anyways?

Mr. joke moderator should be up at Carlisle, no?

Yes guys, he was in Carlisle over the weekend. I was finally able to meet him and Mrs Acme. And no, I didn't see that hat!!! Gary has the group pic which I'm sure he will be posting soon.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
mcmopar said:
moparchris said:
Heres a goody! :acme: Where is Ray anyways?

Mr. joke moderator should be up at Carlisle, no?

Yes guys, he was in Carlisle over the weekend. I was finally able to meet him and Mrs Acme. And no, I didn't see that hat!!! Gary has the group pic which I'm sure he will be posting soon.
I think Ray got his papers :lol:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Roadcuda said:
I think Ray got his papers :lol:

I'm only legal in FL & PA apparently... :lol:

Mrs. ACME also got at least two group shots; one at Mac's swap space and one in front of Fran's mystery car. I'll try to get them posted tonight.

:jester:

Back