• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about some pictures of us?

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your back ailments, Joe. When the back is messed up, everything is in disarray... Here's to you being back at it soon! :cheers:

Any pics of the Challenger completed?

ACME

joewhite440

Reaction score
I finished all the front inner fender repairs and painted the whole front end B-5 Blue(like that color). In September of that year I had my 4th surgery and sold it to pay my $2500 deductable plus doctor and other medical bills. It really stunk because I did major repair work to the Cowl Extentions and Hood Hinge areas.
Oh well still have my Roadrunner and my youngest sons 70 Superbee (It needs restored). I will get my Runner Finished someday.
It will be nice to drive one again!!!

Joe

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
joe...do what the doc says and your back will be better.....it all takes time....looks like you"ve got your work cut out for you between your sons car and yours.....how old is your son??....its always good to have a second pair of hands around the shop......lots of luck joe

John69RR

Reaction score
Hate to hear the bad news about your back. Listen to the doc and you'll be working on the RR again.

droptop

Reaction score
Joe, take it easy and don't over do it during your recovery. I had back surgery for 2 bad discs. They only repaired one, and told me I would be back with in 2 years to get the other one fixed. That was 10 years ago. :banana: My point is to do what the doctors tell you, and don't over do it. You can live pain free after you have had back problems.

joewhite440

Reaction score
Thanks guys for your concerns.
Sorry I did not mean to turn this into a thread about my back.
Thanks again

Joe

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
joewhite440 said:
Thanks guys for your concerns.
Sorry I did not mean to turn this into a thread about my back.
Thanks again

Joe

Don't even give it a second thought, Joe; before this thread winds down someone will have touched on impeaching obamination, Ball Mason Jars, how to properly lube your farm implements, why the Indians sent their women out of the encampment when they were on their "Ladies' Days", blue vs. green vs. red. vs every other color, why Jiff is better than Peter Pan, crappy chinese ball joints, favorite chick flicks, lobe separation angles, and that doesn't even begin to address all of the other crap already in this thread. Just go back and look at the whole thread if you think I'm stretching the truth... That's just how we roll here at 69LaMancha.net... :D

:jester:
ACME

mcmopar

Reaction score
"That's just how we roll here at 69LaMancha.net..."

Some of the new guys may not get that... :lmao:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
mcmopar said:

Then you get to do some 'splainin' Johnny McMopar...since you were the one to come up with that trivia question... :cheers:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Peter Pan is better then Jif!!

mcmopar

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
mcmopar said:

Then you get to do some 'splainin' Johnny McMopar...since you were the one to come up with that trivia question... :cheers:

:D If anyone asks I'll spill the beans...

Back