• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How many of you are armed when you take out your Mopar?

dobie

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
hmmmm.....I don't even own a gun.
We gotta fix that!

:devil:

My only problem is deciding on what little $ I have to to either spend it on firearms or car stuff.

:D

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
generaljmwlee said:
I dont think a rifle rack in the back window of a road runner would look good anyway!LOL
i could fab up a nice custom rack for my wing :jester: :jester: :jester:
Mount a 50cal with a seat and you have a tail gunner :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparstuart said:
i could fab up a nice custom rack for my wing :jester: :jester: :jester:
Mount a 50cal with a seat and you have a tail gunner :lmao:

Go for a 50cal with a plexiglas dome/turret for a roof and you can call it the Birdible B-17... :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
dobie said:
I always carry when I'm out. Going to family sometimes I'll leave it in the car, but I'll always have something available.

well unless you changed your name to Andy, I would hope so. So Steve...do you keep the bullet in your shirt pocket....... :jester:

dobie

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
dobie said:
I always carry when I'm out. Going to family sometimes I'll leave it in the car, but I'll always have something available.

well unless you changed your name to Andy, I would hope so. So Steve...do you keep the bullet in your shirt pocket....... :jester:

Right next to my coffee..

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:

Aw C'mon now...that was Barney... :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
keep up Frenchy...Andy in case he didn't carry, bullet in the pocket(Barney) in case he did. :jester:
I knew Steve does. The day a buddy and I went to Steve's place, he was wearing a t shirt and shorts. Had a holster, two leg guns, and I'm not sure but I think he a had another piece somewhere...... :huh: Don't mess around with Wayne Co Sherrif's Dept......

dobie

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
keep up Frenchy...Andy in case he didn't carry, bullet in the pocket(Barney) in case he did. :jester:
I knew Steve does. The day a buddy and I went to Steve's place, he was wearing a t shirt and shorts. Had a holster, two leg guns, and I'm not sure but I think he a had another piece somewhere...... :huh: Don't mess around with Wayne Co Sherrif's Dept......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can never be too careful, ya know?

:thumbsup:

dobie

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Did he happen to have any donuts stashed anywhere handy? :jester: :acme:

That was probably my breakfast that day!

:lock:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
OK, two guns and Mopars stories.

First, a friend buys a nice original triple black 67 GTX convertible. Really nice low mileage car. I'm looking at the car and he says, "there's a little problem in the left quarter". I walk around the side and here's three large bullet holes. Looked like .45 cal.... decent size holes.

Seems the former owner got mad because it didn't start.

Second story. This one was told to me.

A friend in Rochester had a brand new triple black Charger R/T. It looked the same as the car in the movie "Bullet". He and a buddy went to see the movie when it came to their local theatre. They got out to the car and decided to have a laugh. They happened to have a shotgun in the trunk (doesn't everyone) so they pull it out and put it on the floor. They pull in front of the theatre as its still emptying with the Charger. Everyone spots the car and they are looking and pointing. They are even wearing trench coats. When they have everyones' attention, his buddy reaches down and picks up the shotgun and looks over and grins as they drive away.

chapdog105

Reaction score
I live 3 miles south of Detroit, and I don't carry. I will however beat the shit out of anyone that tries to mess with me or my stuff.

jays69bird

Reaction score
I have a pistol,but unlike John my permit I got it in 2008 so I have limited carry,I usually don't take the car anywhere were I might have a problem.

mcmopar

Reaction score
jays69bird said:
I have a pistol,but unlike John my permit I got it in 2008 so I have limited carry,I usually don't take the car anywhere were I might have a problem.

Same here - but the problem is you really can't tell anymore where a problem may arise unfortunately. I guess the best advice is to just be aware of your surroundings at all times and make sure you have an avenue of escape if it comes down to it.

joewhite440

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
jays69bird said:

Same here - but the problem is you really can't tell anymore where a problem may arise unfortunately. I guess the best advice is to just be aware of your surroundings at all times and make sure you have an avenue of escape if it comes down to it.

I agree with you. I have a carry permit and carry sometimes but the best advise is like you said to pay attention and do not box yourself in. I would hate to shoot anyone over my car.
But if my car was Bob's Hemi RR :drool: I may have to make an exception.

Joe

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
joewhite440 said:
mcmopar said:
jays69bird said:

I agree with you. I have a carry permit and carry sometimes but the best advise is like you said to pay attention and do not box yourself in. I would hate to shoot anyone over my car.
But if my car was Bob's Hemi RR :drool: I may have to make an exception.

Joe
According to the CCW training, use of deadly force is only aloud to protect yourself family or a third person. Does the other woman fit the third person description :lol:

joewhite440

Reaction score
I think a judge and jury would understand if they seen your other woman. Especially half dressed with her hood open :drool:

Back