• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How many of you are armed when you take out your Mopar?

BioMedTechGuy

Reaction score
Always, in every vehicle, and wherever my CCP allows, and generally if I am not allowed to carry and there isn't armed, competent security, I'm not interested in being a sheep, so I wouldn't generally go somewhere I'm not allowed to protect myself.

ykf7b0

Reaction score
I don't even mow the yard without my sidearm because you never know who might show up.

ricks_RR

Reaction score
i would but i cross the state lines alot going to car shows . and mass dont like that but yes in N.H.

Jack R

Reaction score
Pretty much everyday when I work. Office is in the highest crime area of Phoenix. I’ve gotten it ready a couple times in the McDonalds drive through line nearby. Wife said she told me getting McDonalds food for lunch won’t end well.

MoparDan

Reaction score
I've got a CCP, I carry an M1911 .45ACP. I will not be a victim. I hope I never have to use it but I won't hesitate. 15 years in the military and two conflicts, I know what it is like to kill someone.

Bird Man Of AZ

Reaction score
I would consider relocating if it is that bad. Living in fear is not living, that is just surviving.

These days, anywhere you live can potentially become an unsafe place to be. No longer is violent crime restricted only to the "bad parts of town."

I understand that if you're uncomfortable around firearms and/or local laws don't permit it, then carrying a gun may not be a viable solution. However, having one and never having to use it is the best you can hope for.

ykf7b0

Reaction score
From what I understand, when the Second Amendment is used in a court of law as a defense it has never failed regardless of local laws.

Last edited:

Rapid Transit

Just A Traveler In Time
Reaction score
I've carried daily for 40 years but never because I felt someone would want a Duster.
And now it's a high crime southern city on par with Chicongo.
May be wrong but I just figure no one is going to car jack an antique car from an old white guy.
Old cars break down and have idiosyncrasies. Not like a late model Bimmer.
Jump in and go?
Not likely.
I have the same attitude with the RR.
Plus it's got anti theft.
4 speed.

Back