• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I know it's early to be talking about...

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
droptop said:
droptop said:
New plans. I am going to be bringing my buddies 69.5 Rally Green with white interior RR to Carlisle this year. I know that I have some pictures of it some where that I can post. Will have to re-size them, so it make take a little while. We took it the year when they had the 6 pac reunion. Walt is in a lot better health than he has been in a few years, so we are going to make the trip. :drive:

Just talked to Walt about Carlisle. He told me he is going to take the title with him, so if anyone is interested in a VERY NICE lift off hood car......
I hate to say it but that green with the white gut looks pretty good. Good thing I got a round trip ticket so I can't drive it home :lol:
I'm going to bookmark this page! :banana: :lol: There's no takin' it back now!!!! :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I figured you would get some mileage out of that but I like 67 Camaro's also but I wouldn't buy one :D

MuscleCar91

Reaction score
I assume you guys are talking about the Chrysler Nationals? I have never made it to Carlisle but i'm trying to talk my dad into going :) I'm sure the mopar event in July is better but i may try the spring swap meet, anyone plan on going to that?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
MuscleCar91 said:
I assume you guys are talking about the Chrysler Nationals? I have never made it to Carlisle but i'm trying to talk my dad into going :) I'm sure the mopar event in July is better but i may try the spring swap meet, anyone plan on going to that?
Yep we are talking Carlisle up :thumbsup:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
MuscleCar91 said:
he"s talking about spring Carlisle swap meet

MuscleCar91

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
69hemibeep said:
MuscleCar91 said:
he"s talking about spring Carlisle swap meet
The Chrysler Event in July is mostly a car show and fun stuff? or is there alot of stuff for sale like a mopar only swap meet? :)

69B5

Reaction score
Hey Musclecar91
July 8-10 at Carlisle is Mopar only
80-100 acres with nothing but Mopar
There is a huge show and a huge swap meet
I was told that if you walked in front of every venders both you would cover afew miles
I don't know about that, but there are a lot of venders
It's a great time and if your lucky (LOL)???? you will get to meet some of these guy's'
You can go to "Carlisle Events" and see their schedule
Hope to see you there
69B5

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Fran stated it well. :thumbsup: There is also a very large car coral there. Spring Carlisle is more for antique cars, is for all makes, and from everything I hear now there is very little Mopar stuff, especially for our era cars.

MuscleCar91

Reaction score
69B5 said:
Hey Musclecar91
July 8-10 at Carlisle is Mopar only
80-100 acres with nothing but Mopar
There is a huge show and a huge swap meet
I was told that if you walked in front of every venders both you would cover afew miles
I don't know about that, but there are a lot of venders
It's a great time and if your lucky (LOL)???? you will get to meet some of these guy's'
You can go to "Carlisle Events" and see their schedule
Hope to see you there
69B5
Thanks guys I saw there schedule but the mopar event in July didn't mention anything about stuff for sale, that's why I was asking. Thanks for letting me know about the spring swap, I guess I'll pass on that just hoping to score some stuff and find venders to save me from paying shipping online lol.

Back