• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I know it's early to be talking about...

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
So far we have three of us at the Ramada Limited Mechanicsburg and two others in Mechanicsburg :cheers:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
george68hemirr said:
new ring and pinion/backer plates. :...all new crap....what else can go wrong :lol:
The electrical bug you had going to the Vernon show last August!!!! :jester:
yep....new altenator/batteries since that....who knows maybe a brand new dodge 1 ton/6.7 cummins/4 door by then :D

droptop

Reaction score
New plans. I am going to be bringing my buddies 69.5 Rally Green with white interior RR to Carlisle this year. I know that I have some pictures of it some where that I can post. Will have to re-size them, so it make take a little while. We took it the year when they had the 6 pac reunion. Walt is in a lot better health than he has been in a few years, so we are going to make the trip. :drive:

Collin

Reaction score
maybe someone can pick me up in ct and bring me down!

V269

Reaction score
Does not look like I will be making it to Carlisle this year. Just too much on this summer. :facepalm: Hopefully go back next year. Look's like Moparfest is the only big one for me this year. I was looking forward to seeing you guy's again too. Hope you all have a great time. I know I always did. :thumbsup:

dobie

Reaction score
This might be the first year I wont be going since 2005 or so. Either that, or I may drive straight thru Thursday night, be there on Friday, then drive home Fri. night.

chapdog105

Reaction score
droptop said:
New plans. I am going to be bringing my buddies 69.5 Rally Green with white interior RR to Carlisle this year. I know that I have some pictures of it some where that I can post. Will have to re-size them, so it make take a little while. We took it the year when they had the 6 pac reunion. Walt is in a lot better health than he has been in a few years, so we are going to make the trip. :drive:

Walt's a good guy with a bad ass ride!
I'm not big on white interior but that looks great!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Booked my flights today... In by midday on the 7th and out at 0'dark thirty on the 10th... :banana:

Still don't know if I'm camping or staying at a hotel...it's good either way...

:jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
This sounds like it's going to be a good turn out for us this year! :thumbsup: I'll see if I can find out if they are having the Thursday night car show and where it is. That might be a place we can first meet up for those who are in town early!

droptop

Reaction score
Just got an email from the guy that bought my 66 Charger. It is going to be at Carlisle in building T for the Charger display. Looking forward to seeing the car again. That was a very nice car. Yellow with a white interior 383 auto. I miss that one because it was such a nice driver. Can't keep them all.

droptop

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Sharp car, Harold. What kind of wheels are on it in that pic?

They are called Five Star, and made by ET. I bought them in '84. They went with the car when I sold it. Never saw another set with the exception of a white 66 Charger at Carlisle. I had to ask the guy about them. They turned out to be the wheels that were on my car. :yesnod:

droptop

Reaction score
droptop said:

Just talked to Walt about Carlisle. He told me he is going to take the title with him, so if anyone is interested in a VERY NICE lift off hood car......

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
droptop said:
droptop said:

Just talked to Walt about Carlisle. He told me he is going to take the title with him, so if anyone is interested in a VERY NICE lift off hood car......
I hate to say it but that green with the white gut looks pretty good. Good thing I got a round trip ticket so I can't drive it home :lol:

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
droptop said:
droptop said:

I hate to say it but that green with the white gut looks pretty good. Good thing I got a round trip ticket so I can't drive it home :lol:
WTF?! :facepalm: Someone is getting soft in his old age. :acme:

Back