• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I know it's early to be talking about...

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Well I did it. I fly in at 5pm the evening of the 8th and leave the morning of the 11th. I'm staying at the Ramada Limited in Mechanicsburg :banana: :banana: :banana: :beep: :party:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Well I did it. I fly in at 5pm the evening of the 8th and leave the morning of the 11th. I'm staying at the Ramada Limited in Mechanicsburg :banana: :banana: :banana: :beep: :party:
:thumbsup: Bob, is that the one on Bent Creek Blvd? That's where I'm staying on the 7th and 8th.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:
:thumbsup: Bob, is that the one on Bent Creek Blvd? That's where I'm staying on the 7th and 8th.
Yes it is!

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
yes i am going....i know what your thinking so shut your face :D .......asking some buddy mopar freaks that i hang out with so we can stay at the same place....to be continued :D

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
yes i am going....i know what your thinking so shut your face :D .......asking some buddy mopar freaks that i hang out with so we can stay at the same place....to be continued :D
Who? What? :jester:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mrs. ACME has a High School Reunion that following weekend (also up in Ohio obviously) that is gumming up the works...a higher degree of schedule coordination will be required this year...assuming she tags along again...

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Mrs. ACME has a High School Reunion that following weekend (also up in Ohio obviously) that is gumming up the works...a higher degree of schedule coordination will be required this year...assuming she tags along again...
I couldn't get a commitment out of the Mrs. and airfare was going up daily so I'm going it alone :D

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:
Yes it is!
That sounds good! Maybe we can meet up on Friday night. Ray, I hope you till make it!!!

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
okay done deal.... at Ramada Limited Mechanicsburg..booked on the 7th and 8th leave on the 9th...mid afternoon.....cool :D

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I just changed my itinerary, I will be landing thur the 7th at 5.17pm. Why waste a day :D

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I just changed my itinerary, I will be landing thur the 7th at 5.17pm. Why waste a day :D
Good idea Bob! I think that Friday and Saturday are the better days anyways. But then, I've never stayed for Sunday. After two days of walking around that place, plus the 5 hour drive home, I need Sunday to rest up before going back to the zoo that passes for work! MaY I suggest you bring some very comfortable walking shoes, you'll need them!!!!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
69hemibeep said:
cool.....how far away is the airport??
Looks like about 20 miles away, I'm guessing I will be checked in about 6:30 or so. My airfare was cheaper than the room by staying until Monday so what the heck :yesnod:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Not sure if I will make it just yet. Gotta see how things go. This year if I get to go maybe I can hang out longer with everyone. :thumbsup:

coyotekiller

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
okay done deal.... at Ramada Limited Mechanicsburg..booked on the 7th and 8th leave on the 9th...mid afternoon.....cool :D

As long as your Ford don't break again :acme:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
coyotekiller said:
george68hemirr said:

As long as your Ford don't break again :acme:
That's right he had the blue oval blues last year :jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
new ring and pinion/backer plates. :...all new crap....what else can go wrong :lol:
The electrical bug you had going to the Vernon show last August!!!! :jester:

Back