• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Own An Origional 1969 Plymouth RoadRunner (426 HEMI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixel

Reaction score
here are some pictures..... let me know what you think... by the way, how much are these worth restored?

before...
0603001357b.jpg

After...
0604001513.jpg

0604001514-1.png

0604001514a.jpg

0603001357b.jpg

0604001513.jpg

0604001514-1.png

0604001514a.jpg

Collin

Reaction score
can we see some pictures of the engine?? any more info?

Pixel

Reaction score
Sure, i can get some more pics. But what kind of info do you want exactly?

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pixel said:
Sure, i can get some more pics. But what kind of info do you want exactly?

Welcome aboard!

Collin is asking for information on how the car was originally equipped; original color (R4???), tranny, diff and gearing, bench/ buckets, in short he wants to know all of the info that is contained on the fender tag. That's the kind of info that we share with one-another - since everyone here is all about '69 Road Runners... :D

Do you have a full set of those Motor Wheel Spyders to go on the car?

ACME

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Kind of hard to put a number on a car without knowing if the drive train is original numbers matching and seeing more than an exterior pic. Please give us some more info it looks nice. :popcorn:

Pixel

Reaction score
I'll have to go over to the garage sometime and check out all the information on it. It is a 426 hemisphere engine. As far as I know it is the original. And it has the coyote dusted still in it. Fresh filter as well haha. But it has 2, 4 barrels. And thos3 are the only tires we have for it. It has been sitting in a heated garage for a long time now. And the only thin we have to do to it is get the smell of mice out of it. And take apart the engine and fix up all the parts to make em like new and then put it back together. Then we need to drain the gas tank and find a really good racing battery for it. And some high octane racing fuel. That's all it will run on. It has a couple of my grandfathers modifications on it. He used to drag race with it. And he said it sounded like thunder. I really can't wait to get it back up and running. And that is the original paint and everything. There is barely any rust obituary. Only place us in the wheel casing. But that's it. Umm. I wanna ask, how much is one of these in really good, working condition? Like if I were to sell it.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
These things depending on how original the condition and documentation very from $50,000 to $150,000 You would need to find some one that knows these cars in your area to check it out. If you were close I would look at it for sure.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
These things depending on how original the condition and documentation very from $50,000 to $150,000 You would need to find some one that knows these cars in your area to check it out. If you were close I would look at it for sure.
x2 on what bob said and get a written appraisal from someone who knows these cars :D

Pixel

Reaction score
I heard if you were to refurbished everything the car could be worth a little over half a million dollars. Is that true?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Pixel said:
I heard if you were to refurbished everything the car could be worth a little over half a million dollars. Is that true?
No, a convertible hemi cuda maybe, and they haven't done so well in this market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back