• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Own An Origional 1969 Plymouth RoadRunner (426 HEMI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mannye

Reaction score
WOW! I love the car and the rim on the front is SWEET! Welcome! Take more pics!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pixel said:
I heard if you were to refurbished everything the car could be worth a little over half a million dollars. Is that true?

Sure it is...

And here are some other well kept secrets that you might like to know:

Elvis is alive and well. Working as a hot dog vendor in Memphis...
Follow a Rainbow and at the end you'll find a pot of gold...
Al Gore invented the internet...
Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster secretly eloped about 20 years ago and settled down in Boise - that is why no one can find them...
Joan Rivers - really Jimmy Hoffa - now you know why all the cosmetic surgeries...
If you trade your RR for some magic beans you can plant them and overnight you'll have a beanstalk to the sky...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry, but somebody has been feeding you a load of crap...

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Pixel said:
I heard if you were to refurbished everything the car could be worth a little over half a million dollars. Is that true?

Sure it is...

Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster secretly eloped about 20 years ago and settled down in Boise - that is why no one can find them...
Joan Rivers - really Jimmy Hoffa - now you know why all the cosmetic surgeries...
If you trade your RR for some magic beans you can plant them and overnight you'll have a beanstalk to the sky...

Hey, Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster had a kid also. Barbara Streisand

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Pixel said:

Sure it is...

No He's not!! He went home, Tommy Lee Jones said so!!

moparchris

Reaction score
Pixel said:

Only if it had $450k in the trunk.

All kidding aside, you have a very nice car that is valuable. Its worth what someone will pay, I believe between 50k and 80k is where the real world estimates will fall. Look on Ebay and you will find a running driving nice 68 Hemi Road Runner for 37k that wont sell. I know its a 68 but it is a good indicator of what the market is like. Now if you have a completely documented car with a 6 figure resto and many show accolades, with the quality resto like 69hemibeeps car then you probably have a car worth over 6 figures.

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Pixel said:

Sure it is...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey! We have a Hydraulic Man sighting!!! How are you Mr. Hoosier? We've been missing you - without you around our only resident superhero is Bombastic Sponge Bob the Cowboy Superhero... :basketcase:

Business good? Any progress on the five-seven?

ACME

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Hey! We have a Hydraulic Man sighting!!! How are you Mr. Hoosier? We've been missing you - without you around our only resident superhero is Bombastic Sponge Bob the Cowboy Superhero... :basketcase:

Business good? Any progress on the five-seven?

ACME
He's like Colonel Flag on Mash, he comes and goes like the wind :lol:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
"Colonel Flag"...

Hey Big John...yoo-hoo...Big John...! We have one for you... :basketcase:

Pixel

Reaction score
Can you please stop joking around? It's kind of annoying. Sorry. But it is. I'm trying to find answers.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Pixel said:
Can you please stop joking around? It's kind of annoying. Sorry. But it is. I'm trying to find answers.

A) We joke around on here. Just how it is. Get used to it... :leg:

B) You have been given answers. Lots of good answers considering the zilcho information that you have in turn provided. Apparently they weren't the get rich quick answers that you were looking for... :rolleyes:

Now you just go and have yourself a smurfy day!

Collin

Reaction score
Pixel said:

You joined the site nobody forced you. You asked the same questions in two seperate posts and each time you were given answers. The guys asked you for questions in return to help you with your questions but you have yet to respond. It's kind of annoying.

mcmopar

Reaction score
Pixel said:
My young friend you are lucky you aren't getting a swift :chuck: . We play around on this forum and like to have fun. Sorry your skin is so thin. You have been told where the VIN tag is (driver's side front corner of the top of the dash - right below the junction of the windshield and the dash) yet you still can't seem to find what is glaringly obvious. All we are waiting for is you to provide some additional info so we can help you out. Now, either man up and provide the info or take your troubles on down the road. As the sign on a former boss's desk used to say "I'd like to help you out - which way did you come in?"

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Pixel said:
Without info from you we can't help you, as of right now I see a red roadrunner with HEMI emblems on the hood. And we will have a good old time on here while we wait on you. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back