• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Own An Origional 1969 Plymouth RoadRunner (426 HEMI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I'm beginning to think we scared another one away! There are a bunch of knowledgeable guys here that can answer your question. But Pixel, this is the way we fly here. Think of it as a bunch of guys sitting around bs'ing about anything and everything, and kicking back a few of your favorite drink. A question will be asked and it will be answered, when the needed info is provided, but it may take a while to get there. Yes we stray a lot but we have fun doing it, but most important, when someone has a question about our cars, this is a good place to get it answered. So take that swig of your favorite brew, give them the info they need, and you'll get your answer. I'm curious to hear that answer also. We all like to learn things here. It's now up to you. I don't know guys, do you think he'll see this? :lol:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
I'm beginning to think we scared another one away! There are a bunch of knowledgeable guys here that can answer your question. But Pixel, this is the way we fly here. Think of it as a bunch of guys sitting around bs'ing about anything and everything, and kicking back a few of your favorite drink. A question will be asked and it will be answered, when the needed info is provided, but it may take a while to get there. Yes we stray a lot but we have fun doing it, but most important, when someone has a question about our cars, this is a good place to get it answered. So take that swig of your favorite brew, give them the info they need, and you'll get your answer. I'm curious to hear that answer also. We all like to learn things here. It's now up to you. I don't know guys, do you think he'll see this? :lol:

I don't know. I think Ray hit the nail on the head. This young guy just seemed to only be interested in how much the car might be worth financially rather than what it is worth as a piece of history and personal satisfaction. The kid only seemed to have $$$ signs dancing around in his head. I could be wrong, and hope I am, but it sure didn't seem that way to me.

V269

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Roadcuda said:

I don't know. I think Ray hit the nail on the head. This young guy just seemed to only be interested in how much the car might be worth financially rather than what it is worth as a piece of history and personal satisfaction. The kid only seemed to have $$$ signs dancing around in his head. I could be wrong, and hope I am, but it sure didn't seem that way to me.

X2 :yesnod:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
V269 said:
mcmopar said:
Roadcuda said:

X2 :yesnod:
I think you're right John. We all would like to think that our cars are worth a lot of money, but I think that for most of us that is secondary to the enjoyment we get from owning and driving these cars.

moparchris

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Roadcuda said:

Nicely said Steve, John I think your onto something.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I pretty much thought the same thing from his first post. sounded like a get rich scheme to me too. life has enough crap to bring you down, and we try our best to help each other forget about our life troubles. sorry if you got offended Pixel, but try this stuf on moparts, and you'll REALLY be anoyed.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
I pretty much thought the same thing from his first post. sounded like a get rich scheme to me too. life has enough crap to bring you down, and we try our best to help each other forget about our life troubles. sorry if you got offended Pixel, but try this stuf on moparts, and you'll REALLY be anoyed.
It will at least stay on topic over there! :lol:

mannye

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Basketcase said:
It will at least stay on topic over there! :lol:

Hey I offered the guy 7K for the thing. I thought it was generous considering it's not even a convertible!
:leave:

69B5

Reaction score
I've noticed that, at times, you need thick skin to run with this bunch. LOL
But believe me, these guys are the best.
Don't give up on us, Pixle, we are truely trying to help.
69B5

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Pixel said:
Can you please stop joking around? It's kind of annoying. Sorry. But it is. I'm trying to find answers.

I musta missed this thread.

Pixel, let me tell you how it is. Unlike other forums, we're not very serious here. We have some fun and help each other here.

Honestly, if you've come here just to find out what your car (or more likely your Grandfather's car) is worth, then this isn't the forum for you. If you want to learn about the car, then we can help, but this is the way we roll, take it or leave it.

I'm going to close this thread now. Everything has been said that needs to be said.

Pixel, I hope you stick around. I think you'll learn something. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back