• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm stumped and frustrated.

rockdog2112

Reaction score
It got a new signal harness today taking care of the brake light problem but I need that little tool for getting the wires out of the gang connector. Anyone know where to find one?

Rocket

Reaction score
I use a very small straight screw driver. The computer ones work great. I wish i knew there was a special tool for this lol,

rockdog2112

Reaction score
Yep they have a special tool apparently. I was asking a guy I work with today about it. He casually says "I'll bring it tomorrow". Nice! I'll take a picture of it. lol

quikbird

Reaction score
Yep, some of them look like a round wheel with little rods sticking out. Found one from one of those tool guys at the Nats. Bet radio shack would have one also.

rockdog2112

Reaction score
Alrighty then. Installed the signal harness and the new engine compartment harness this week and for the first time since I've owned this car, it started on the first time. I'm not going to question it. I going with it. A W in the win column for me today.

Back