• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's freezing!

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
I WAS GETTING ON THE BUS THE OTHER DAY[attachment=2:1aza4p8n]Japonijos_sniegas-a.jpg[/attachment:1aza4p8n][attachment=1:1aza4p8n]Japonijos_sniegas-b.jpg[/attachment:1aza4p8n][attachment=0:1aza4p8n]Japonijos_sniegas-c.jpg[/attachment:1aza4p8n]

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
6R9Runner said:
Who wants to meet at Year One in March?
2011 YearOne Show Schedule

I'm just kinda wondering why you didn't start a new thread and post this in events... :popcorn:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
I WAS GETTING ON THE BUS THE OTHER DAY[attachment=2:3pwmvjga]Japonijos_sniegas-a.jpg[/attachment:3pwmvjga][attachment=1:3pwmvjga]Japonijos_sniegas-b.jpg[/attachment:3pwmvjga][attachment=0:3pwmvjga]Japonijos_sniegas-c.jpg[/attachment:3pwmvjga]

Good thing the road was plowed.

oswego1.jpg

oswego1.jpg

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Now that's what I call a snow blower!! I need to show that to my boss and talk him into getting one, we'd have our lot cleared out in no time!!!.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
It's gettin' colder still! The brook in back of my house is about 80% frozen over. I can't remember the last time that happened.

Collin

Reaction score
this ct weather blows this year....why do i not live somewhere warm where i can work on and drive my car year round?? wtf??

george68hemirr

Reaction score
Collin said:
this ct weather blows this year....why do i not live somewhere warm where i can work on and drive my car year round?? wtf??
but then you would be buying gas and wearing your car out....the weather sucks here too but at least it isnt as bad as where jim lives.....it was only 13 below the other day......i am sure it has been 25-35 below up north :eek: :eek: :eek:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Collin said:
I hear you, Collin, but unless you move to the caribbean it "ain't necessarily so." This has been one of the coldest winters we've had down here and I can tell you from experience, it blows. I'm waiting until March or April to get some work done on the car because the weather down here has been all over the charts; warm one day, then cold and wet the next. And even if you did come on down you probably would have a hard time finding employment to support you. Florida's nice, but it isn't paradise. :brickwall:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
And even if you did come on down you probably would have a hard time finding employment to support you. Florida's nice, but it isn't paradise. :brickwall:

This message has been brought to you by the Committee to Keep Florida's Roads, Beaches, and Restaurants Serving Early Bird Specials From Becoming Even More Overcrowded... :basketcase:

Currently it's rainy down here, but we'll be in the mid-sixties all week...so it ain't too bad... If the rain stops I'll be out in the garage this weekend...if not, I'll find something else to do. With that metal roof it's deafening out there when it's raining. No thanks.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I'm in paradise until summer, then I'm in an oven for 4 months or until nothing sticks to the toothpick then remove and frost :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I'm sitting here wondering which car shows to go to :huh: :snowball: :jester:

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I'm in paradise until summer, then I'm in an oven for 4 months or until nothing sticks to the toothpick then remove and frost :lol:

Now thats funny! :lol: We are having the best weather ever! This is why so many people live here, and as a result we have the most expensive real estate prices. Every place has its draw backs. :leave:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
mcmopar said:
And even if you did come on down you probably would have a hard time finding employment to support you. Florida's nice, but it isn't paradise. :brickwall:

This message has been brought to you by the Committee to Keep Florida's Roads, Beaches, and Restaurants Serving Early Bird Specials From Becoming Even More Overcrowded... :basketcase:

thats funny ...RAY :jester:

Back