• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's freezing!

Collin

Reaction score
just finished a 36 hr shift, had to shovel 600 hydrants out from 30 inches of snow plus the banks the plows created....tired today!! cruise to bahamas saturday cant come soon enough

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Collin said:
just finished a 36 hr shift, had to shovel 600 hydrants out from 30 inches of snow plus the banks the plows created....tired today!! cruise to bahamas saturday cant come soon enough
Now that sounds like fun, I'm sure all the snow will be gone when you get back :basketcase:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
mac said:
ACME A12 said:
Flew in to Atlanta today. There's snow and ice everywhere. I just HATE this sh*t... :lol:

:snowball:
warm weather guys when they actually have to deal with winter. :jester:
216312.gif

you know......the more I look at that pic........put a sombreo or a mustard stain on his shirt................ :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme:

216312.gif

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
you know......the more I look at that pic........put a sombreo or a mustard stain on his shirt................ :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme:

I'm guessing that this was excerpted from the prologue of your new book "How to make sure that your buddy never gives you his spare Lift Off Hood"...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
["ACME A12"]Flew in to Atlanta today. There's snow and ice everywhere. I just HATE this sh*t... :lol:

:snowball:[/quote]
216312.gif[/quote]

you know......the more I look at that pic........put a sombreo or a mustard stain on his shirt................ :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: [/quote]
I think you're on to something there Dave!!!! :banana: :banana: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

216312.gif

moparstuart

Reaction score
:basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase:
Roadcuda said:
["ACME A12"]Flew in to Atlanta today. There's snow and ice everywhere. I just HATE this sh*t... :lol:

216312.gif[/quote]

you know......the more I look at that pic........put a sombreo or a mustard stain on his shirt................ :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: :acme: [/quote]
I think you're on to something there Dave!!!! :banana: :banana: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/quote] :basketcase:
:basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase:

216312.gif

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:

I'm guessing that this was excerpted from the prologue of your new book "How to make sure that your buddy never gives you his spare Lift Off Hood"...

now what'd I do.....? :huh:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:

now what'd I do.....? :huh:
Careful Dave. You allowed Ray to get leverage on you holding that hood over your head :lol:

Collin

Reaction score
one more day then its cozumel, grand cayman, bahamas and roatan!! f this cold weather....at least for 7 days

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
okay back to itsFREEZING :D
It was so nice that after work I primed the bottom of the jeep tub Ive been working on. Now I can flip it over and prep for paint :acme:

moparchris

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
george68hemirr said:
It was so nice that after work I primed the bottom of the jeep tub Ive been working on. Now I can flip it over and prep for paint :acme:

I went for a nice drive in the warm sunny afternoon. I think it was 75 and calm. :snowball:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
moparchris said:
69hemibeep said:
george68hemirr said:

I went for a nice drive in the warm sunny afternoon. I think it was 75 and calm. :snowball:
it was so nice out today i didnt even have to turn on the airconditioning :D

Roadcuda

Reaction score
moparchris said:
69hemibeep said:
george68hemirr said:

You might want to be careful what you say. The whole northeastern part of the country is looking for places to dump all this snow we have now. I can't think of a place better for it to go than a nice warm place where it can melt real fast!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball:

glhcarl

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Flew in to Atlanta today. There's snow and ice everywhere. I just HATE this sh*t... :lol:

This is what my house (20 miles northwest of Atlanta) looked like on Monday:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
glhcarl said:
ACME A12 said:

This is what my house (20 miles northwest of Atlanta) looked like on Monday:

Nice house, I like the porch..... BTW, this is what real snow looks like...

DSCF5461.jpg

DSCF5461.jpg

Back