• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

little problem with my roadrunner

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
dutchrunner said:
That's the nice thing about injection.
I can start the hemi cold and stand behind mine without tears in my eyes from the unburned fuel vapors.
Also the idle is always perfect end you can start the engine without entering the car and pumping it .

And the system is good upto 1200hp.
very true dutch

i really love your setup but i am going to stay away from all of that......old school is good enough for me

moparstuart

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
dutchrunner said:
I can start the hemi cold and stand behind mine without tears in my eyes from the unburned fuel vapors.
Also the idle is always perfect end you can start the engine without entering the car and pumping it .

very true dutch

i really love your setup but i am going to stay away from all of that......old school is good enough for me
hey hard headed old dude , go with the infection , its so much easier on your motor and will solve your washing down the cylinders issue :cents:

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Wow George, sorry to hear. I just read all this. That sounds like an expensive "little problem"......
At least you caught it when you did.

moparchris

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
george68hemirr said:
dutchrunner said:

very true dutch

hey hard headed old dude , go with the infection , its so much easier on your motor and will solve your washing down the cylinders issue :cents:

Dominators or any carb or even fuel injection for that fact can "wash" down cylinders when they are not working properly. Fuel injection is great....till you run into a problem. My buddies and I have all had trouble with our fuel injected cars at one point or another. And I have to say that I would take a carb over injection anyday.

Back