• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Look what I found! UPDATE, new pics!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
This one showed up at the Mopar Cruise-in last Saturday. Yes, it is Q5! It was kind of strange as we never did determine who owned the car. It had, Virginia temporary plates on it, and we had never seen it around here before. The car looks even better in person. I didn't post sooner because I forgot my camera that night and I had to rely on others to get me some pics. :brickwall: But here they are!

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Re: Look what I found!

Looks too blue to be Q5

Roadcuda

Reaction score

Big John said:
Looks too blue to be Q5
I did check the fender tag, and I'm quite sure that's what it is. With some luck we'll see the car again and I'll double check! Maybe it's another case like my car where it is a repaint that wasn't matched up right? Just a guess at the point. What would you guess be John?

mcmopar

Reaction score

The fender tag may say Q5 but the color says B5. I think it is a repaint. Too bad, because I do love me some Q5!
122-day3048.jpg

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Personally - I think either one looks great... :thumbsup:

Good thing Bob is away...I might get kicked out of the Blues Brothers Club for saying that... :D

:jester:

Collin

Reaction score

that chrome does stand out on that color, really cool!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score

ACME A12 said:
Personally - I think either one looks great... :thumbsup:

Good thing Bob is away...I might get kicked out of the Blues Brothers Club for saying that... :D

You have been flagged :wave:

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score

Could just be a poor quality match paint. I know green was a hard Mopar color to match but it didn't matter as it isn't that popular of a color anyway. At least the cool people won't be caught dead in a green Mopar anyways...

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score

SomeCarGuy said:
Could just be a poor quality match paint. I know green was a hard Mopar color to match but it didn't matter as it isn't that popular of a color anyway. At least the cool people won't be caught dead in a green Mopar anyways...

lets see....first thing on tomorrows "To Do List"......ship box of Sand Fleas to Kentucky...........

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score

We've got those and have termites.

I'll be sure to send you some so you can see first hand. Hopefully they won't choke on any splinters up there...

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score

SomeCarGuy said:
Hey, don't hold it back, say what you really mean.......... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score

SomeCarGuy said:
:toetap: So just what are you trying to say, HMMMMMMM? :devil:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Roadcuda said:
SomeCarGuy said:
:toetap: So just what are you trying to say, HMMMMMMM? :devil:

...I think he said it... :lol:

mcmopar

Reaction score

White reminds me of vanilla - rather plain and unimaginative, but ok if that's all that is available. :pot: :haha:

Back