• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost Road Runner

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That hood makes me want to puke. Just as sickening as seeing a Chebbie cowl hood on anything built by Ma MoPar. Chaps my a$$ every time I see that combination. :cents:

moparchris

Reaction score
I think its cool! I do agree cowl hoods on todays builds is plain stupid. But back then you did what you had to do. I mean side pipes? You'd get shot. Stoner mags? Laughing stock, well at least the stamped steel ones. Jacked up stance? The purists would burn a cross in your front yard. But back then you were a total p^ssy magnet hahahahahahaha.

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
I think its cool! I do agree cowl hoods on todays builds is plain stupid. But back then you did what you had to do. I mean side pipes? You'd get shot. Stoner mags? Laughing stock, well at least the stamped steel ones. Jacked up stance? The purists would burn a cross in your front yard. But back then you were a total p^ssy magnet hahahahahahaha.

Back in what day? You were 4 when these cars came out. Here's Chris' idea of a p^ssy magnet.
14avbcg.jpg

moparchris

Reaction score
Back in what day? You were 4 when these cars came out. Here's Chris' idea of a p^ssy magnet.
14avbcg.jpg

Your right..you got me. Nice pic BTW. You spent many of hours looking for the right girl, didn't you? Congrats.

Last edited:

ricks_RR

Reaction score
I was just eating a snack and saw that now I just don't feel good may have to go home from work :upset:

Coyote

Reaction score
We Be Bad!

:
That hood makes me want to puke. Just as sickening as seeing a Chebbie cowl hood on anything built by Ma MoPar. Chaps my a$$ every time I see that combination. :cents:

Oh man, don't bottle up your feelings, let us know how you really feel.

That would have been a Sunday School FOR REAL KOOL ride back in the day"! :beep::popcorn: Yay sidepipes!:yesnod:

Back