• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost Road Runner

moparchris

Reaction score
Some of these posts reminded me why alot of people hate Mopar fans.

Your right I hate myself. Actually Marv, can I call you Marv? Anyways there is history here of a few trolls pushing buttons (or writing books? If you can call it that, you have to actually write your own book and take your own pictures for that, but I digress) and sometimes I can be a smart ass. So I apologize if I hurt your feelings. Its hard to get your personality across on the internet. I have met and become good friends with quite a few people here and they will attest I am just as much an Ahole in person.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
:basketcase::basketcase::basketcase:
and he's an internet mass murder.....

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Your right I hate myself. Actually Marv, can I call you Marv? Anyways there is history here of a few trolls pushing buttons (or writing books? If you can call it that, you have to actually write your own book and take your own pictures for that, but I digress) and sometimes I can be a smart ass. So I apologize if I hurt your feelings. Its hard to get your personality across on the internet. I have met and become good friends with quite a few people here and they will attest I am just as much an Ahole in person.

I can attest to that :lol:

quikbird

Reaction score
Take just about every post on here with a big grain of salt. The same guy who insulted or teased you will also bend over backwards to help you if you have a problem and need help:yesnod:

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
Take just about every post on here with a big grain of salt. The same guy who insulted or teased you will also bend over backwards to help you if you have a problem and need help:yesnod:

Chris bending backwards? I heard about that with him and his goats.

We're all actually patiently waiting for Chris' book on that subject matter.

moparchris

Reaction score
Chris bending backwards? I heard about that with him and his goats.

We're all actually patiently waiting for Chris' book on that subject matter.

Whew man, your really sharp aren't you. Maybe you can call Jay Leno and see if he needs a writer for his comedy.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can attest to that :lol:

So true, and one of the most fun people that you could ever hang out with...although I did want to kill him when he tried to shove me into the lake at the Dana Point Concours d'Elegance... :basketcase:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
So true, and one of the most fun people that you could ever hang out with...although I did want to kill him when he tried to shove me into the lake at the Dana Point Concours d'Elegance... :basketcase:

:jester:

I missed that or I might have helped :lol:

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
I can now see why so many respected Mopar hobbyists don't post on this board. Chris can say whatever he wants, insult whomever he wants and the good ole' boys club has his back.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You got plenty of punches in before ANYONE took any measures of intervention...and then you went too far. When your posts are reported to the moderators then it's time for you to throttle back.

Back