• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost Road Runner

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I can now see why so many respected Mopar hobbyists don't post on this board. Chris can say whatever he wants, insult whomever he wants and the good ole' boys club has his back.

If you don't like what Chris has to say, hit the "ignore" button if you have to... or better yet, just don't respond. But you escalated it rather than ignoring it.... and brought others into the fracas.

We've never cared if the so called "respected Mopar hobbyists" posted here or not. This isn't what the forum is about. We're here to help each other and for some camaraderie. Yep, we have each others backs. Goes with the territory of many of us being friends in real life other than just on the internet. We are here to have some fun and that's it. While some of us are very serious about the hobby, there are a lot of us here that actually do this stuff for fun... I know that doesn't fit your version of reality, but that is the way it is.

You've asked for pictures for your book. Some gave and some didn't. Take it for what it's worth. You've managed to alienate some potential customers here with your temper tantrum.

moparchris

Reaction score
So true, and one of the most fun people that you could ever hang out with...although I did want to kill him when he tried to shove me into the lake at the Dana Point Concours d'Elegance... :basketcase:

:jester:
I object your honor, circumstantial.

Oh and you were too busy man handling the dude with the sweet GS to notice me, "allegedly", sneaking up behind you.

Back