• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Nats

coyotekiller

Reaction score
I know where I am its getting stupid also street racing they take your car or if you are caught doing twice the speed limit they will take your car

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you imagine being the guy that just finished a three year resto on your prized Hemi RR Convertible (or whatever), you trailer it 1,000 miles to get it to the show, you're cruising at Heath or on Brice Road and succumb to the moment, lighting the tires for 3 seconds to the roar of the crowd, unaware that they have this insane law, and then these a$$-clowns confiscate your car. There are no impound fees, no fine to be paid to get it back; it's GONE. FOREVER. The organizers of the Nats had better start thinking about to where they're gonna move future occurences of that show RIGHT F**KING NOW. This insanity just has my blood boiling...

:soap: :soap: :soap:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
since MGC is know world wide for their acuracy......has anyone heard about this law elsewhere? I asked Dobie about it, and he hadn't heard of it till now.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
for 11 years since I've been on my present crew, the Nats has been on my long weekend. so naturally I assumed............for some reason I just looked at the Nats sight, and boy was I surprised at the dates. I'd been a tad ticked if I had drove all the way to National Trail on the 7th and no one was there. better put in for a couple V days.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Well guys, doesn't look like I'm going to the Nats. My ride left :lol: The guy with the NASCAR superbird or the unicorn as I call it since Ive never seen it went to Michigan for a show and his friend is taking it to the NAts for him from there. If I don't make it and you guys see a barn find Superbird Nascar version, get me a pic I want to see it :lol: And say hi to Bob for me

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I was just checking out National Trails on google earths' street map view. There looks to be several parking lots that they use. For us rookies going for the first time, where is the best place to park, and what do they charge? Also, where would there be an easy place to find for a 69RR.net meeting to take place? I'll be there both Friday and Saturday.

droptop

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
I was just checking out National Trails on google earths' street map view. There looks to be several parking lots that they use. For us rookies going for the first time, where is the best place to park, and what do they charge? Also, where would there be an easy place to find for a 69RR.net meeting to take place? I'll be there both Friday and Saturday.

If you get there early enough, you can park across the road from this main entrance. If you sleep in, plan on walking about a half mile down the road. :yesnod:
We will be on the car show side in the club parking. We are taking the '80 this year. mpg's and a/c :cheers: No chance of Ohio getting this one, even if you do rev it up, you can't hear it. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
there's plenty of parking Steve. I usually park right across fromthe main entrance, but even at that, if you get there late(noonish or later, you'll do some walking) these parking lots are farmers fields. IIRC, most are free, but some might get you for a couple bucks.
Steve if you've never been to The Nats before....August in Ohio....Hot and Humid. Skin Screen or you'll look like a lobster. Food and drinks are $$, but once you get out in the swap or show areas, people are usually selling bottled water for a buck or two, people selling parts usually have water cheap or free if you buy from them.
looks like I'll be missing the Nats this year. just wasn't in the cards. so you guys take plenty of pics for me!
gonna be going to a nice show today near Joe White's and try to meet up with him.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
well i am going to miss this....alaska cruise for a week......any good car shows in alaska??

Hey George, say Hi to Sarah for me.... :devil: :leg:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
well i am going to miss this....alaska cruise for a week......any good car shows in alaska??

I bet that will be a blast. Gonna drag Mrs. ACME up there one of these years...

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Dave, that's too bad, I was really lookin' forward to meeting you this year. Hey Ray, are you gonna make up there? As far a arrival time I'm sure we will be there by 8 at the latest. We always like to get an early start.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Hey Ray, are you gonna make up there?

Doubtful. I've been harping on the Mrs. cut back on expenses...so it would be a bit hypocritical for me to blast up there for a couple of days...

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
just tell her that's why she;s had to cut back...so you could make it to The Nats!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Roadcuda said:
Hey Ray, are you gonna make up there?

Doubtful. I've been harping on the Mrs. cut back on expenses...so it would be a bit hypocritical for me to blast up there for a couple of days...
What no business trip to that area :D

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Oh yeah - THAT would go over real well! :crazy: :lmao:

well you don't know untill you try....but then at least the rest of us would know... :D

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Ok guys, the Nats are this Friday! Who's going for sure, and do we want to try and meet up somewhere? I'll be there Friday, and Saturday. This my first time there so maybe a vet of the show can suggest a place.

Back