• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MsBeep Intro

mahoney0_00_3

Reaction score
be smart and do the right job

Plymouth wiring is simple,its a lot easyer that chasing ghosts in a computer!1 st thing u do is ck the bulk head wiring block-take the wiring blocks off and inspect it-lots of amps gauge wires are melted -2# buy new wiring harnesses for under your hood .I have put old wiring on cars and its dumb-new is cheap and easy to get 3#ele-grease everything!pack it!and wipe it off! The car is 40+years old I have had wires crack and rub and get wet hot+cold for 40+years they are beat.ibought a really nice car and the car ran bad 1st thing I saw was a lot of new parts carb,dis,plugs ,wires ,rad and water pump and gas line car ran like a pig and wires ck good and timing was right set it with a vac gauge, it was a bad harness-(if you cleaned the engine car would die and not start 4 hours )and grounded the engine-I put the old carb back on put the new one on my car!ran great I ran in to the guy I bought the car from in sommerville NJ at the car show and I told him to take his old car for a ride he told me he didn't believe how much better the car ran

mcmopar

Reaction score
Welcome MsBeep. Nice lookig bird you have there. Wiring is definitely not my thing so I'll just defer to the more knowledgeable among us!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
yeah, white cars are attracted to bulldozers.......

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Fixed it fer ya. My work here is done...:basketcase:

you still coming to Ohio there Frenchy? sent you an email but you musta "overlooked it" Been busy filling water ballons with green dye......

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
sir??? quit puttin on an act for the new guys, they'll see the real you soon enough.....:acme:

The newbies have already figured out that you rule with an iron fist and the rest of us are just terrified of your wrath...

:lol::lol::lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
The newbies have already figured out that you rule with an iron fist and the rest of us are just terrified of your wrath...

so you're saying this has been my site all along and I never knew it?:basketcase:

Back