• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 2nd Roadrunner project

bobbyb

Reaction score
Dave, the only time frame I have right now is to get the car ready to paint this fall. I should have it ready before then, but I'm painting it in my garage and that should be a good time for paint as far as tempature and humidity. As far as the rest of the car I still have alot of things to buy so that could take some time. I have a short block together but need everything else for the motor.

bobbyb

Reaction score
Here are some pics of my slow progress. The boring part.....sanding. Need to sand 2 more times then paint.

2nd prime 003.jpg

2nd prime 008.jpg

2nd prime 007.jpg

2nd prime 006.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
you and me both! hopefully I'll have my car there next year.

b-star69

Reaction score
:cheers:i just went over your thread and i got to tell ya awesome job! i have all of that work ahead of me. thanks for posting your progress these threads are a valuable resource for people like myself,and they give us inspiration.

bobbyb

Reaction score
:cheers:i just went over your thread and i got to tell ya awesome job! i have all of that work ahead of me. thanks for posting your progress these threads are a valuable resource for people like myself,and they give us inspiration.
Thank you, I need some inspiration and motivation myself at times.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
with all those royalites you're getting off that calender you should be paying someone to do that sanding......:acme:

bobbyb

Reaction score
I finished the bottom of the car as far as paint, and also painted the hinges, the rear panels that are under side glass, side light marker housings, hood latch support, and the back sides of some other parts that will be attached later. I hope this weekend I can paint inside the trunk area. I feel like I'm making some progress.

Back