• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new 69 GTX owner from northern nj

resq302

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

My name is Brian Kapral and I am a die hard Mopar guy. Dad and I just picked up a 69 GTX convertible, 440 / auto, all original sheet metal, #s matching drive train, T3 Honey Bronze color with tan interior and black convert top. The car has had the seat covers replaced and carpeting replaced due to fading and it has had one repaint in the original color.

Our other mopars include my 69 Charger (383 hi perf, 4 bbl, 4 spd console, factory power disc brake car) and my moms 70 challenger convertible, #s matching drive train, tri color car, white paint, original black convert top (now white), and red interior. small block car, auto trans.

Hope to interact with some of you soon and will be posting pics of the "freshening up" we are doing to the GTX vert.

69B5

Reaction score
Welcome to the "Nest"!!
All you have to do to interact is just jump in!!

resq302

Reaction score
Thanks! I can't wait to start posting pics of our GTX vert that we are cleaning up! If it wasn't for the fact that this car has had a repaint and had the seat covers and carpet replaced, we probably would have kept it in survivor status.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to bird's nest Brian! That's a very nice collection of Mopars you have there! If you are going to Carlisle stop by our tent and say hi. It's in section IG 40-41 the start of the '69 B-Body's! it looks like the big get together is on Saturday at 12. Friday it's around 3.

resq302

Reaction score
Well.
I tried to post some pics however it keeps saying that it is an invalid pic. How does one go about getting the pics to post up? In either event, I got 279 pics printed up at Walmart today to bring with me to Carlisle. We will be there on Sat so I will try to stop over and say Hi and show off the pics with my dad.

csuk9

Reaction score
Welcome from California. I hope you get a chance to post pictures since i can't make it back east this weekend. Look forward to seeing the whole collection !!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from Ohio Brian. Be sure to post up pics of the Charger and Mom's Challenger too!

droptop

Reaction score
resq302 said:
Well.
I tried to post some pics however it keeps saying that it is an invalid pic. How does one go about getting the pics to post up? In either event, I got 279 pics printed up at Walmart today to bring with me to Carlisle. We will be there on Sat so I will try to stop over and say Hi and show off the pics with my dad.

Try this.
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=1684

csuk9

Reaction score
On behalf of resq302 here are a couple of Picts of their project!
[attachment=1:nf0jbkjx]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373495915.773466.jpg[/attachment:nf0jbkjx]
[attachment=0:nf0jbkjx]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373495930.822525.jpg[/attachment:nf0jbkjx]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373495915.773466.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373495930.822525.jpg

Back