• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new 69 GTX owner from northern nj

resq302

Reaction score
csuk9 said:
On behalf of resq302 here are a couple of Picts of their project!
[attachment=1:311qxaly]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373495915.773466.jpg[/attachment:311qxaly]
[attachment=0:311qxaly]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373495930.822525.jpg[/attachment:311qxaly]
yeh, thats not our car. I'll try and get those pics posted or at least uploaded to photobucket tomorrow. Either way, Im sure I'll find a way to get them on here. If not, I have the 279 pics printed out by wal mart. :lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
resq302 said:
Im sure I'll find a way to get them on here. If not, I have the 279 pics printed out by wal mart. :lmao:

we could give you our addresses......... :jester:

resq302

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
resq302 said:
Im sure I'll find a way to get them on here. If not, I have the 279 pics printed out by wal mart. :lmao:

:lmao: yeh, right. The 279 is ALL of the pics I have taken so far of the before and after. Cost me close to $40 but at least we will have a nice book when we get it all together. At least for now I have something to show people at Carlisle. :popcorn:

moparmonk

Reaction score
A big welcome from Maine! Have fun at Carlisle and think of us poor saps that couldnt make it! LOL

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
resq302 said:
Basketcase said:
resq302 said:

:lmao: yeh, right. The 279 is ALL of the pics I have taken so far of the before and after. :popcorn:

that would be a goos start...some of the guys here are majot pic whores...... :lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
resq302 said:
Basketcase said:
resq302 said:

:lmao: yeh, right. The 279 is ALL of the pics I have taken so far of the before and after. Cost me close to $40 but at least we will have a nice book when we get it all together. At least for now I have something to show people at Carlisle. :popcorn:
I'm looking forward to seeing them this weekend.

resq302

Reaction score
3Birds,

Yes, that was the topic I started. The undercarriage is for the most part done until we remove the rear axle to get that cleaned up and freshened up. So with the exception of the area where the leaf springs mount up to, the undercoating job is done! New OE style exhaust is in place and we fired it up for the first time in probably a good month and a half on Wed. Boy does it sound good!

mcmopar

Reaction score
Can you still find one of those steering wheel wraps up where you are? I used to have one on my RR (has the T7 Saddle/Tan interior and tan wheel) but it eventually bit the dust - literally! If you can get one let me know, I'd love to pay you to send me one.
BTW your X looks great!

Back