• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy fro Arizona with 69 road runner

azmopardude

Reaction score
69hemibeep, I wasn't sure what add you had seen on CL, so I took a look it's a different car from CA same color.

Collin

Reaction score
solid gold said:
Welcome from Missouri! Nice to see another tan RR. We are growing in numbers now! The T-3-5-7 Club! :banana: Nice Car! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I looked again and its your car checked the plate. Looks like Ron that you bought from needs to pull the ad, its dated the 8th and you first post was the 11th. :beep: ( Update ) the ad was reposted the 13th I think he's trying to sell your car again :lol:

Mel69rrvert

Reaction score
Larry ........welcome aboard from Northern Mexico (I mean from Sahuarita in Southern, AZ) Nice car! :cheers:

6R9Runner

Reaction score
Welcome, and nice car. Lots of orginality under the hood. Just out of curiosity do you know if the rear seat is original? I have new seat covers that seem to need a seat medallion like you have but wasn't sure if it was a Roadrunner thing.

Back