• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New here... from Mississippi

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
Justin, do you own your own shop (one man operation or do you have an entire crew?) or work for someone else? Just curious.

Someones after an estimate :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotta keep your options open...you know... :D

Quite honestly, Time Machines ROM quote was a little bit more than I was hoping for considering how little metalwork Bambilicious will need. But I also know what I'll get for my money - we've all seen their work in magazines and at shows...and they're six miles from my house... :yesnod:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
well they probly over priced their estimate so they wouldn't have a Blue car in their shop..... :acme: :jester: [/color]

Jim S.

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
well they probly over priced their estimate so they wouldn't have a Blue car in their shop..... :acme: :jester: [/color]

Everyone knows it costs much more to have work done on a blue car. When they work on a greenie, the only expense they have is disposing of the rattle cans. :acme:
BTW, hello from Minnesota, CornDog. :cheers:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Jim S. said:
Basketcase said:

Everyone knows it costs much more to have work done on a blue car. When they work on a greenie, the only expense they have is disposing of the rattle cans. :acme:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Somebody pick Dave up and dust him off...he just got buried under about two tons of B5 AMDRO... :lmao:

Good one, Jim! Way to watch out for a fellow Blue Brother. :cheers:

:jester:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Jim S. said:
Basketcase said:

BTW, hello from Minnesota, CornDog. :cheers:

Nah - that's not it. We green guys take care of the work ourselves and the guys at the shop know that they are dealing with knowledgeable auto enthusiasts who don't leave them much to do. Everyone knows that garages always take advantage of the less knowledgeable and charge them more to work on their cars. Perhaps the blue car owners would not be charged so much if maybe they weren't so :gay: ...just sayin'... :acme: :acme: :acme: :jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Justin is probably wondering what in the hell has happened to his thread... :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Justin is probably wondering what in the hell has happened to his thread... :lmao:
Nothing out of the ordinary, Whats a thread :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
since the Blue Boys are expecting an air assault, The Greenies will be employing a different method. One day, one of the Bluies will step out their door.......

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
since the Blue Boys are expecting an air assault, The Greenies will be employing a different method. One day, one of the Bluies will step out their door.......
If your going to carry use around on your shoulders like royalty I'm in :lol:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Basketcase said:
If your going to carry use around on your shoulders like royalty I'm in :lol:

I think Dave has watched that Dr. Pepper commercial with Donovan McNabb and Michael Strahan one too many times... :lol:

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ain't those the Rotor Rooter guys tht hunt for ghosts? :huh:

droptop

Reaction score
CornDog...I see in the one picture of the '66...you know the one with the cutie behind the wheel...that you are missing a head light switch. I will look through my left over Charger stuff if you are in need of one.

CornDog

Reaction score
droptop said:
CornDog...I see in the one picture of the '66...you know the one with the cutie behind the wheel...that you are missing a head light switch. I will look through my left over Charger stuff if you are in need of one.

Hey, Good eye! that is the spot for the headlight switch. When that picture was taken I had the switch hanging below the dash. That was just before I replaced the dash harness. There was a wire with a bad connection causing me to have no tail lights. Not good! If you have a hood pop cable and t-handle, I would be interested in it. Thanks

Justin
"CornDog"

Back