• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Iowa Guy

jlbanks

Reaction score
Hey whats up? Iowa RoadRunner guy here. A 69 RoadRunner has been the car of my dreams since I was a little kid. My dad used to own a 69RR and I guess that's where I caught the fever. I bought my 69 when I was 20. I bought it without an engine but with the original 4 speed. I have had the car now for 17 years and getting ready to redo everything a 2nd time. I am real excited about finding this forum and cant wait to talk to some of you guys about your RoadRunners.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
Hey Iowa guy, welcome from New York. Tell us all about your plans. We love pics and don't be shy. These guys know their s@&t. :thumbsup:
:yeathat: :yeathat: :yeathat: :yeathat:

jlbanks

Reaction score
Hoping to get some pics posted this weekend. So this is where I am stuck with the car. I cant decide if I should rebuild the 440 (not matching) or I purchased a wrecked 300C SRT8 for the Hemi. What do you think I should do? Every time I think I have made up my mind I change it.

jlbanks

Reaction score
Sad to say but its the only pic I had on my computer. I will scan some and have them up this weekend.

Back