• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Kid on the Block

6T9Hemi

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Had my buddy, Matt Miller turn me on to this forum. I'm the one that just restored his engine compartment on his 69 Vert. As a matter of fact it's still sitting out in my garage. I'll be delivering it to Matt the end of next week. Just waiting for the bumper and a couple other pieces from the chrome shop.

Thought I would post a picture of my RR. It's an F8, Hemi, Torqueflight, Super Performance Package, no radio, A87, sport wheel and factory tach car.

Larry

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Welcome!! :cheers:

I gotta post this pic from about 15 years ago. My oldest son in front of Ray Dupuis' F8 Hemi Runner.

Picture.jpg

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the birds nest Larry! :cheers: :beep: I love the look of your car, especially with the redlines on steelies! :thumbsup: And welcome to the Green team! Stick around long enough and you'll figure that out! Seriously, there are a great bunch of guys here and we do like to have fun, so don't be afraid to join in! And how about some more pics of that car.

mcmopar

Reaction score
Welcome Larry! GO GREEN TEAM! :banana: :banana: :banana:
Sorry - had to get that one in there :D

Nice looking car you have there - especially with the post B-pillar and those fat valve covers! LOVE IT! :thumbsup:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome to Team Green Larry! Beautiful post car more pics please!

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
That is awesome........if that would have been orange and a 4-speed, I would have had to change my shorts........... :lol: Beautiful car.......I love it...........

Matt M

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
That is awesome........if that would have been orange and a 4-speed, I would have had to change my shorts........... :lol: Beautiful car.......I love it...........

Gary
Have him post his 69 GTX Hemi 4 Speed B7 Blue
You will be cleaning your shorts...................

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
two Hemis? :huh: That's just ignorant :acme: Ans can a Bluecar actually live beside a Green car?(and don't be a pic tease, need to see more of the GTX! :redx:

zupanj

Reaction score
Welcome to the website. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Since severa hemi guys have chimed in, can you give me a part number for the upper radiator hose?

Jack

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
zupanj said:
Welcome to the website. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Since severa hemi guys have chimed in, can you give me a part number for the upper radiator hose?

Jack
no stock parts here....sorry

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
zupanj said:

Jack
My parts book says:
Inlet Radiator hose: 2863 230
Outlet Radiator hose: 2863 245
Clamps: 870 469

Hope this helps........ :thumbsup:

Back