• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Kid on the Block

xs29j8

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I have an A4 Platinum 4 Spd '69 Hemi RR & other Mopars, and I am new around here as well...

Great looking cars that you have... lets see more of the B7 one... :yesnod:

Allen

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!!!

Nice looking pair of '69's! :thumbsup:

Should prove to be an interesting dilemma for you when you have to choose an alliance between the Blue Team and that rag-tag bunch of Agent Green chugging hillbillies... :lmao:

You've probably already figured out which side I'm on... :lol:

More pics of the X please... :worship:

:jester:
ACME

6T9Hemi

Reaction score
As far as the teams go, I love all the colors. My first Road Runner was an R6 Hemi 4-speed with white interior. So the Red, Green and Blue all look good to me. :lol:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
PLEASE! No more, I just can't take it any more! (insert drool smilie here, hint, hint, Big!) Those are two beautiful cars! :thumbsup: :beep: It must be hard to deceide which one you're going to drive. :worship:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
6T9Hemi said:
As far as the teams go, I love all the colors. My first Road Runner was an R6 Hemi 4-speed with white interior. So the Red, Green and Blue all look good to me. :lol:

They do to all of us too...the psuedo-rivalry between the colors just gives us one more thing to lob verbal grenades at each other over...makes for some good :basketcase: moments ocassionally... It's mostly between the Blues because they're simply the best :D and the greens because some hot-shot sales guy at DuPont conned Ma MoPar into buying his landfill-sized surplus of F8 enamel... :lol:

No plate on the X? :huh: You're not driving that thing...??? What happened to the R6 J-car??? Inquiring minds want to know...

V269

Reaction score
What is this the Hemi show ? :blah: Make's me feel like my 383 car is a granny driver. :lol: I want a hemi too. Boo Hoo. Very nice rides.

6T9Hemi

Reaction score
The R6 Hemi car was my first in 1972. I found the car about 5 years ago at the Mopar Nationals and have become good friends with the owner. We show the cars together as often as we can. He is across the river in Indiana.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
6T9Hemi said:

They do to all of us too...the psuedo-rivalry between the colors just gives us one more thing to lob verbal grenades at each other over...makes for some good :basketcase: moments ocassionally... It's mostly between the Blues because they're simply the best :D and the greens because some hot-shot sales guy at DuPont conned Ma MoPar into buying his landfill-sized surplus of F8 enamel... :lol:

No plate on the X? :huh: You're not driving that thing...??? What happened to the R6 J-car??? Inquiring minds want to know...

Despite the thoughts of some....Ma Mopar made the correct choice going GREEN! After all , it's much easier to win all those races in a GREEN car, Green=GO! :jester: But I will agree on one thing with my blue friend, we love all Road Runners, no matter what it's covered in!

mcmopar

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
ACME A12 said:
6T9Hemi said:

Despite the thoughts of some....Ma Mopar made the correct choice going GREEN! After all , it's much easier to win all those races in a GREEN car, Green=GO! :jester: But I will agree on one thing with my blue friend, we love all Road Runners, no matter what it's covered in!

Yeah - besides "Going Green" is the "in" thing these days! Ma Mopar was just way ahead of her time! :jester:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Ken King said:
What is this the Hemi show ? :blah: Make's me feel like my 383 car is a granny driver. :lol: I want a hemi too. Boo Hoo. Very nice rides.
These guys are killing me with these Hemi's............I'd love to have an original hemi car........ :worship: :worship: :worship:

xs29j8

Reaction score
6T9Hemi said:
Well, on the blue note, the B7 is nice, but B5 is King........... :banana: :party:

There... fixed it for you... :acme: :jester:

You must be a Greenie trying to stir up some Blue on Blue action... :pot:

For the record, I have two B7 Mopars and one B5 Mopar... :party:

Allen

BTW, I like Mopars of all colors... :banana:

zupanj

Reaction score
Thanks for the info on the radiator hose. I have one coming in from NAPA.

Jack

Back