• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Kid on the Block

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
xs29j8 said:
6T9Hemi said:
Well, on the blue note, the B7 is nice, but B5 is King........... :banana: :party:

There... fixed it for you... :acme: :jester:

You must be a Greenie trying to stir up some Blue on Blue action... :pot:

For the record, I have two B7 Mopars and one B5 Mopar... :party:

Allen

BTW, I like Mopars of all colors... :banana:

Good job fixing that post, Allen! :D

The pics of the B5 X look pretty old - does it still look like that? I really like that car - full wheel covers and all! Nifty Volare hiding in the background there too...

:jester:

Ray

xs29j8

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Good job fixing that post, Allen! :D

The pics of the B5 X look pretty old - does it still look like that? I really like that car - full wheel covers and all! Nifty Volare hiding in the background there too...

Ray

The GTX belongs to my brother, and the pictures were taken in the 1980s when it had about 48,000 miles on the odometer. The car now now has about 56,000 miles on it because it is rarely driven, and is essentially in the same condition. The only B5 Mopar that I currently own is a 440 4Spd 1969 Charger 500...

Allen

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
we Grenies NEVER stir anything up, we are the site peacekeepers, as you will soon find out.

mcmopar

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
we Grenies NEVER stir anything up, we are the site peacekeepers, as you will soon find out.

Yes, we are the Jedi of the site. We never strike first but only use our powers for defence. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Basketcase said:

Yes, we are the Jedi of the site. We never strike first but only use our powers for defence. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
May the force be with us!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
mcmopar said:

I'm beginning to think our boy Johnny McGowan is a Canadian in hiding down in Orlando...first he's giving advise on how to store a car for the winter and now he's using the Canadian (British) spelling for "defense"... If I see any posts with "litre", "metre", or "colour", I'll be asking for some official papers... :lmao:

Must have fled here to escape socialized medicine... :lol: :banana: :lol:

ACME

V269

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
[quote="Ken King":15unb6pz]What is this the Hemi show ? :blah: Make's me feel like my 383 car is a granny driver. :lol: I want a hemi too. Boo Hoo. Very nice rides.
These guys are killing me with these Hemi's............I'd love to have an original hemi car........ :worship: :worship: :worship:[/quote:15unb6pz]

Mommy, he's showing me his hemi again ! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
mcmopar said:
Basketcase said:

:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

you keep your comments to yourself until spoken to there Bo........ :acme:

mcmopar

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
mcmopar said:

I'm beginning to think our boy Johnny McGowan is a Canadian in hiding down in Orlando...first he's giving advise on how to store a car for the winter and now he's using the Canadian (British) spelling for "defense"... If I see any posts with "litre", "metre", or "colour", I'll be asking for some official papers... :lmao:

Must have fled here to escape socialized medicine... :lol: :banana: :lol:

ACME

God Save The Queen! :crazy:

My wife's maiden name is Windsor - must be rubbing off on me.

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Hey another member from the Commonwealth! Cool, but looks like you turned your back on us and moved out to AZ :acme:

You gettin' above your rasin'?

Back