• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New project

moparchris

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
moparchris said:
Yes it is. i believe the guys name is Jim and his business name is Montgomery's auto body.
great project you have , and i will keep a look out for your old car . We get a huge amount of wing cars at monster mopar in st louis every year .

Hey Stu, If you see it I would love to have pictures of it. I have lost touch with Jim and I would like to see it. Apparently an EV2 bird with white interior is pretty rare.

Is Cuba Missouri near you?

moparstuart

Reaction score
moparchris said:
moparstuart said:
moparchris said:
Yes it is. i believe the guys name is Jim and his business name is Montgomery's auto body.
great project you have , and i will keep a look out for your old car . We get a huge amount of wing cars at monster mopar in st louis every year .

Hey Stu, If you see it I would love to have pictures of it. I have lost touch with Jim and I would like to see it. Apparently an EV2 bird with white interior is pretty rare.

Is Cuba Missouri near you?
cuda is southern missouri , about 3 1/2 hour away

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing a great story Chris. Like the rest of us I'll be looking forward to seeing pics as you put the car back together!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
great stories. It woulda been neat if they had left the clone a post car. I'm not a wing expert by any means, but I don't think they made winged post cars?

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
great stories. It woulda been neat if they had left the clone a post car. I'm not a wing expert by any means, but I don't think they made winged post cars?

No, just hardtops...and one limelight convertible with a pistol-grip automatic... :lmao:

:jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:

No, just hardtops...and one limelight convertible with a pistol-grip automatic... :lmao:

:jester:
one of one , real factory original :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Too bad Ma MoPar never made any Charger 'verts either; those conversions always look really good to me too... There's actually a number of never offered combos that I would like to have seen...

Not MoPar related, but I also always wanted to build a '70 Vista Cruiser that was decked out to be a W-30 442 car...yellow, w/ a 4-spd. Probably too much to ask for the W-27 rear too...not to mention it would piss the Olds guys off about as much as seeing a real A12 air cleaner assembly on a four-door Belvedere with a 318 and a six-pack would bunch my shorts... :lol:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Too bad Ma MoPar never made any Charger 'verts either; those conversions always look really good to me too... There's actually a number of never offered combos that I would like to have seen...

Not MoPar related, but I also always wanted to build a '70 Vista Cruiser that was decked out to be a W-30 442 car...yellow, w/ a 4-spd. Probably too much to ask for the W-27 rear too...not to mention it would piss the Olds guys off about as much as seeing a real A12 air cleaner assembly on a four-door Belvedere with a 318 and a six-pack would bunch my shorts... :lol:
:D

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
george68hemirr said:
cool stuie but i'D HATE TO FLIP THAT.....needs some kind of roll bars
that is a factory show car called the super charger it was remade made out of this car the 68 topless charger

...which was featured in last month's MCG...

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:
george68hemirr said:
cool stuie but i'D HATE TO FLIP THAT.....needs some kind of roll bars
that is a factory show car called the super charger it was remade made out of this car the 68 topless charger

...which was featured in last month's MCG...
the reproduction jim built was of the 68 version , the original orange super charger is still running around in a private collection

i'm still kicking my self , I was invites to the build of that car , they get about 20 guys ( experts) together and build a car in a weekend. I had family obligations and could not go .
JIm is a great guy and they do this about once a year build a car(in a weekend) for one of the group .

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
the original orange super charger is still running around in a private collection

Steve Juliano owned it the last that I heard...

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Cool find, great story, I also look forward to the pics of the process.
BTW, I guess the duster and rustyrunner are taking a back seat?

Back