• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New project

moparchris

Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
Cool find, great story, I also look forward to the pics of the process.
BTW, I guess the duster and rustyrunner are taking a back seat?

Yeah a big back seat! Theres a lot more on the back burner than I am willing to admit!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I hafte disagree on the Charger vert. The '68-'70 chargers lose so much without the roofline.

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
I am not a convertible fan.......I think it really takes away from the look......they are very cool, but I just like a top on all my cars....... :yesnod:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
So gents, I got to check out the rustyrunner, the free duster, the new S-Bird project, and all of the rest of the fleet on Wednesday night at Chris' place. One word is all that is required: COOL. :thumbsup:

The wing car will be REALLY nice and the mod top car will be sweet too. The twin turbo Dart looks like it might be a tad slow when finished; that one probably needs to go east - really far east... :D

Great rides, Chris. Thanks for showing me around! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:jester:
ACME

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
So gents, I got to check out the rustyrunner, the free duster, the new S-Bird project, and all of the rest of the fleet on Wednesday night at Chris' place. One word is all that is required: COOL. :thumbsup:

The wing car will be REALLY nice and the mod top car will be sweet too. The twin turbo Dart looks like it might be a tad slow when finished; that one probably needs to go east - really far east... :D

Great rides, Chris. Thanks for showing me around! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ACME
what no pictures ? :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

moparchris

Reaction score
I was tempted to take a before and after dinner pic of Ray and his white shirt. No mustard anywhere in sight! Ray I am so proud!

Thanks for stopping by and your welcome anytime. Now I have to go to Florida to see the Simpson Racing complex. Next time we will have to set aside some time to take the Rusty Runner out for a burnout or two.

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
The twin turbo Dart looks like it might be a tad slow when finished; that one probably needs to go east - really far east... :D

ACME

I'm gonna be burried in that Dart! :chuck:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

ACME

joewhite440

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

ACME

Make sure if you are ever in the Pittsburgh area or down to see Basketcase let me know!

Joe

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
joewhite440 said:
Make sure if you are ever in the Pittsburgh area or down to see Basketcase let me know!

Joe

Hey Joe:

I'll be up in NE Ohio the week of April 12. Was planning on trying to meet up with you, Steve, and Dave.

Knock it off with the pic demands; he's already posted pics of all of his cars on here before...move along...nothing to see here... :lock:

Ray

joewhite440

Reaction score
Knock it off with the pic demands; he's already posted pics of all of his cars on here before...move along...nothing to see here... :lock:

Ray[/quote]
Hope you did not mean this towards me, I did not ask for any pictures.
Joe

mcmopar

Reaction score
Not you, Joe. We have picture houinds on this site. That's who Ray is chiding. :pot:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
That is one awesome build.........LOVE IT........great pics and great workmanship............can't wait to see more............ :drool: :drool: :drool:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Not you, Joe. We have picture houinds on this site. That's who Ray is chiding. :pot:

Thank-you Johnny McMoPar for clearing that up. You were dead-on correct as usual. I was being 100% playful with my traffic cop bit anyway...sorry if the keyboard did not clearly convey this...I just responded to multiple posts in one reply...my apologies for any confusion, Joe.

ACME

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
awsome Chris! :thumbsup:
Picture Hounds? :huh: that hurt........... :stuckup: .

Back