• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
I will say to all, that read anything I post, I never mean any ill will towards anyone, it's just my opinions/thoughts... You will know if I'm P-Oed... Also I'm a bit of a sarcastic smart a-- too... I kid allot, so I will apologize to everyone in advance, for anything that is said until you guys/gals/moderators whom ever, all get to know me, I see allot of jabbing & messing with each other regularly, much like all the people on FBBO do.... maybe someday, I will be able to also, with out easily offending others...

Last edited:

inri

Reaction score
Sounds good Bud.

:victorious:Don't forget to apologize each and every time you're an a** to someone on here!!

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
Sounds good Bud.

:victorious:Don't forget to apologize each and every time you're an a** to someone on here!!

yeah already P-Oed someone, thought I'd try to be a little more diplomatic, warn people about my personality... seems like a bunch of cool guys, tight nit bunch, razzing each other allot... much like we do over on another of Joey's sites FBBO....

inri

Reaction score
I had the same thing happen to me when I was a newb. Some long standing member here tried to pull "seniority" on me.

Most of the guys on here are from the E. Coast, so by default they're going to have Napoleon syndrome! :lol:

We N. California Moparians need to put them in check every now and again :)

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
I had the same thing happen to me when I was a newb. Some long standing member here tried to pull "seniority" on me.

Most of the guys on here are from the E. Coast, so by default they're going to have Napoleon syndrome! :lol:

:bart::bart::bart:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

I did not pull "seniority" on you. I merely pointed out that you had not spent enough time on the forum to understand the intent or the humor of the poster - a LONG TIME member. You did not have a clue then, and this post gives me no reason to believe that you have a clue now. I would strongly suggest to the both of you that you take a step back, survey your surroundings, adapt to us - because we do not have to adapt to you - and temper your comments and your commentary.

The moderators around here do VERY LITTLE moderating...because we usually do not have to...and that is the way that we intend to keep it...with you or without you. If you want to push the envelope and test our mettle...you go right ahead.

69383RR

Reaction score
I had the same thing happen to me when I was a newb. Some long standing member here tried to pull "seniority" on me. :)

What are you talking about , you still are a newbe . Don't let the "Senior Member "title fool you after only a measly 100 posts , that's just to make you feel spechel , to keep you coming back. You have to have at least 1000 posts to mean anything around here .But in order to achieve that you would have to spend all your awakened moments on this sight like the other old farts around here . :fart: :jester:

Last edited:

69383RR

Reaction score
I did not pull "seniority" on you. I merely pointed out that you had not spent enough time on the forum to understand the intent or the humor of the poster - a LONG TIME member. You did not have a clue then, and this post gives me no reason to believe that you have a clue now. I would strongly suggest to the both of you that you take a step back, survey your surroundings, adapt to us - because we do not have to adapt to you - and temper your comments and your commentary.

The moderators around here do VERY LITTLE moderating...because we usually do not have to...and that is the way that we intend to keep it...with you or without you. If you want to push the envelope and test our mettle...you go right ahead.

:blah: :acme:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
What are you talking about , you still are a newbe . Don't let the "Senior Member "title fool you after only a measly 200 posts , that's just to make you feel spechel , to keep you coming back. You have to have at least 1000 posts to mean anything around here .But in order to achieve that you would have to spend all your wakening moments on this sight like the other old farts around here . :fart: :jester:

Who you calling old :toetap::toetap::toetap: P.P.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score

couldn't have said it better myself.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Sounds good Bud.

that's the whole point of this place, or at least it used to be. If you want to be an ass, then moparts may be more you're speed.
This place was started to share the love of the best musclecar ever produced. we don't have a heartastroke if you happen to post a pic of another car you own, say a '66 GTO or a new Mustang, or ask a question that has already been asked before, but you may be directed to the tech section and the factory service manual there.. We help each other out, bust balls, and have fun. But notice, when balls are busted by us old time east coasters, even when we have known each other for quite a while, we make sure to add the poking fun and or jester smiles just to make sure our comments don't come across the wrong way.
all we are asking is take the time to fit in, and give us a chance to learn to know each other before comments are made than could be taken the wrong way.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
:yeathat::yeathat::yeathat:.......we don"t take things seriously here.....we don"t have feelings here either.....we take it like a man and bust more balls in a nice way like this.......:jester::groucho::redx::wedgie::acme::bs::puke::gay::bart::bart::bart:.....do you get it now?????

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
For you n00bs... A little history first.....

I created this forum a little over 5 years ago with the help of my good friend, Mike. We had some guys that had gotten together on another forum that suddenly went dark one day. The focus has always been that the forum would be more like a bunch of guys sitting around a garage, enjoying an adult beverage, talking about cars and life. Unlike other forums, threads wandering off topic would be tolerated just like conversation between a bunch of guys will wander. The forum was designed to be simple and easy to use.

The rules were pretty simple.... Don't post anything that you wouldn't say to them face to face and don't post anything that you wouldn't want your Mom, wife or kids to see. My warnings to people that didn't want to follow those simple rules was very simple. Follow the rules or leave.

It's worked very well. I've only banned one guy that wasn't a spammer and that was only for a week. A couple guys left on their own... Oh well... I told them not to let the door hit them in the ass on the way out.

Very, very simple.....

A few months ago, Joey approached me about buying this forum. It made sense and fixed the issues I was having with hosting and software.

In the discussions, I was pretty clear that I wanted to see this forum keep the same core values and would be willing to stay on as an Admin here. The software changed along with where the forum was hosted, but that's about it. The lay out has been kept and Joey is pretty "hands off" with me as how I deal with things. It's all good.

Now you have the history....

We have a very tight group here. Did you notice that members call each other by their first name?? There's a reason for that. A lot of us have gotten to know each other off this forum. I've shaken hands with a lot of the regulars here myself. Ray has met even more. The list goes on.

The forum has been here five years now.... someone can add up a lot of posts and threads in that time. The kind of post matters too.... Some stuff is nonsense or fun. We have lot's of off topic stuff like jokes, politics and what's going on in our lives. How many other car forums have a firearms section??

But... there are serious posts too. There's a lot of tech questions that get asked... Who answers them?? Well.... guys like Bob will. He comes up with pictures too! Does any question ever get the rude "do a search" answer? Not very often. Do dumb questions get ignored? Usually not... Someone always seems to have the patience to explain how it works without telling the person that they are stupid. Try that on Moparts!!

Do we bust on each other? Yep, you bet.

Let's say that a bunch of us old timers are sitting around the garage. Probably Rays garage because he has a TV and a lift. We're drinking beers and smoking Cuban cigars and telling Ray how he needs to sell the pink Camaro. A n00b wanders in and sits down. He asks a couple questions and we're nice to him... We've welcomed him into the circle and maybe offered him a beer. He says how the cigars bother him and we tell him to deal with it if he wants any questions answered. He bitches a bit more about the cigars and then says Ray's Camaro sucks. We start to just ignore him... but he keeps it up... Finally the guy gets told to take a hike. He doesn't understand why he isn't one of the guys...

Another n00b wanders in and again the beer is offered. He sits there listening and occasionally asks a question. He's polite and doesn't bitch about the cigar smoke. He thinks Ray needs to sell the pink Camaro too... but he keeps that thought to himself. It takes a while... but he's accepted into the group and before you know it he's one of the guys... Only then does he bring up the pink Camaro...

The forum is like that..... Sit back, relax and don't bitch about the cigar smoke. It will get you much farther....

Big John

Reaction score

Napoleon syndrome? Really? If you ever met me or let's say George or Harold... You can look us right in the chest and say that.

Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudaeorum . Think I missed that? Was that on your cross too?

Big John

Reaction score
I will say to all, that read anything I post, I never mean any ill will towards anyone, it's just my opinions/thoughts... You will know if I'm P-Oed... Also I'm a bit of a sarcastic smart a-- too... I kid allot, so I will apologize to everyone in advance, for anything that is said until you guys/gals/moderators whom ever, all get to know me, I see allot of jabbing & messing with each other regularly, much like all the people on FBBO do.... maybe someday, I will be able to also, with out easily offending others...

We're gonna have some fun here.....

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score

Thank you Ray for the post.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I say Ray sells the camero and the chevelle gets a big screen TV a bigger fridge more chairs and gets an exhaust fan for the smoke, its getting to be a bit much. :jester:

Back