• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Guys calm down... everyone :chill:

What ever happened to satire? Don't take the bait...lol

It's all fun and games here. :flag: No personal wars and such. Just a bunch of guys who love Mopars/Roadrunners!
correct:encouragement:

69383RR

Reaction score
Guys calm down... everyone :chill:

What ever happened to satire? Don't take the bait...lol

It's all fun and games here. :flag: No personal wars and such. Just a bunch of guys who love Mopars/Roadrunners!

You do have a bit of a wise ass attitude as do I, but like the fellows say , we are newbies here and will be for a long time . The garage scenario was the best way they could explain it to us , it doesn't matter how many posts we have before we can fit in . We fit in when we fit in and until then we must give these fellows the respect they deserve . I cant tell you how many times I go back to edit my posts because I my have said something a little to harsh or might step on someone's toes. So lets try to do better in the future because this is a great sight . Thank you , Tom.

A31PKG

Reaction score
Hmm......a good cigar does sound good right about now... Along with a Winter Lager...Yeah, that's the ticket...

gunnar

Reaction score
Hmmmm, Whiskey for me, more horses for my roadrunner!!:encouragement:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I gave up the cigars a couple years ago. I'd have one or two a month and loved to smoke them on long trips.

I had one a few weeks ago. I really enjoyed it but I couldn't get a funky after taste out for about three days. I decided that wasn't worth it.

gunnar

Reaction score
I gave up the cigars a couple years ago. I'd have one or two a month and loved to smoke them on long trips.

I had one a few weeks ago. I really enjoyed it but I couldn't get a funky after taste out for about three days. I decided that wasn't worth it.
You didn't get that cigar from Clinton did you?:acme:

Big John

Reaction score
You didn't get that cigar from Clinton did you?:acme:

Geez no... She did look better than Hillary though.

The cigar tasted great smoking it. Nice and smooth.

I think my taste for them has changed. The Montecristo (from an undisclosed country) that I had a couple years ago didn't taste all that good and they were my favorites. Did have part of one that my son's friend gave me at my son's wedding last year. That was nice, but it had an after taste too. I thought it was the cigar, but after this last one, it just didn't do it for me.

I loved the damn things though.... Big fat cigars with that dark maduro tobacco. Mmmmm....

gunnar

Reaction score
They a maybe added a preservative or something that wasn't there before. Tastes do change with time as well.

A31PKG

Reaction score

That's pretty much my cigar schedule as well...never more than 2 a month, sometimes only one. I've found Partagas to offer a somewhat "aftertaste free" smoke...

jays69bird

Reaction score
when I still smoked,I like the H Upmans,since I had the heart scare I gave them up.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
When I traveled frequently to South America I kind of got into cigars. Always liked the Arturo Fuente Opus X's...and a bunch of others. But like a lot of things, I had to give them up for health reasons. Still have a humidor full of fine cigars - and as humid as it is down here they are probably still good to go...:lol:

4spd69RR

Reaction score
Next time you go down south try to find a brand of Cuban cigars named Guantanamera. They are the best I have ever smoked!

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
way to stay on topic guys...LOL... I enjoy a good stogy too, from time to time...

69383RR

Reaction score
way to stay on topic guys...LOL... I enjoy a good stogy too, from time to time...

Bet you never thought your thread would end up here . I quite smoking sixteen years ago so Ill pass on the stogy however I still like a good cold beer especially while working on the old girl , the RR that is .

Last edited:

Big John

Reaction score

We're on topic.... We're talking about.... ummm.... we're talking about.....

What the hell are we talking about again??

Budnicks

Reaction score
Bet you never thought your thread would end up here . I quite smoking sixteen years ago so Ill pass on the stogy however I still like a good cold beer especially while working on the old girl , the RR that is .

yeah I quit smoking cigs about 12 years ago & 1st chewing Skoal from HS 1974 to about 1997 or so, I smoked Swisher Sweets Cigars Blunts for awhile, a couple 5 cigar packs a week... I finally just said, I don't need it, quit buying them... I really liked smoking while golfing & I golfed allot, so it was getting crazy... I like a good stogy every once in a while still & still don't crave the cigs at all... I know some people if they have even only one stogy or one cig, they're hooked again, fortunately I'm not like that.. The Skoal & Kodiak dip was really hard {disgusting} habit to quit thou..

Budnicks

Reaction score
We're on topic.... We're talking about.... ummm.... we're talking about.....

What the hell are we talking about again??

yeah... what did I come in here for ??, hell I forgot...LOL...

Back