• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
WOW! Did I miss a lot today! I can't add too much to what's been very well said already. As has been said, many of us have been around since John started the current site and were also on the original site so we all have some history here. Like most relationships it took us quite a while to get to the point where we can bust each other chops the way we do. We all do our share and have fun with it. I'd think it's safe to say that we have a very friendly bunch here and it's led to many of us being able to meet at places like Carlisle and in other ways across the country. Just give it some time and I'm sure that everyone will fit in just fine! And John wasn't kidding when he said to look him, George, and Harold in the chest to say something!! That's what I have to do when I've met them, and I feel kind of small standing next to these nice guys!!!!

69383RR

Reaction score
You can't turn your back around here for a minute , that's why I seem to be spending way more time here then I should . Just don't expect to get a thousand posts out of me ! :witless:

droptop

Reaction score
I'm not going anywhere near Ray's. With pink Camaro's and tv's falling onto things there.......:jester:

69383RR

Reaction score
Napoleon syndrome? Really? If you ever met me or let's say George or Harold... You can look us right in the chest and say that.

Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudaeorum . Think I missed that? Was that on your cross too?

I just looked that up , wow that went right over my head . I have to start paying more attention around here !

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not going anywhere near Ray's. With pink Camaro's and tv's falling onto things there.......:jester:

You're fairly safe now, Harold. The Camaro is now red (and up for sale), and the falling TV over the door has been replaced by a big screen up over the mezzanine. Still not sure what we're gonna do about all that damned cigar smoke though...:basketcase:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
You're fairly safe now, Harold. The Camaro is now red (and up for sale), and the falling TV over the door has been replaced by a big screen up over the mezzanine. Still not sure what we're gonna do about all that damned cigar smoke though...:basketcase:

Need to get an air cleaner like they used to have in bars... Back when people smoked in them.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score

Wait... A mezzanine....

A TV, a lift and a mezzanine.

Holy crap.... we really gotta start hanging out there. It just sounds so.... I don't know..... Classy....

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Wait... A mezzanine....

A TV, a lift and a mezzanine.

Holy crap.... we really gotta start hanging out there. It just sounds so.... I don't know..... Classy....

He does have a nice outdoor bar and patio next to the pool I must say.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I say Ray sells the camero and the chevelle gets a big screen TV a bigger fridge more chairs and gets an exhaust fan for the smoke, its getting to be a bit much. :jester:

:yeathat::party:

inri

Reaction score
Guys calm down... everyone :chill:

What ever happened to satire? Don't take the bait...lol

It's all fun and games here. :flag: No personal wars and such. Just a bunch of guys who love Mopars/Roadrunners!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like Ray's gonna have to make room for some Snowbird visits this winter!!!!! :jester:

You guys have been threatening me with that for years. At one point Gary said he was moving in for the winter... :lol:
So far Kenny & Colleen are the only Snowbirds to have showed up during the winter...and a little birdie tells me that they are stopping by again this winter...:banana:

Back