• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ok Lets See your Runners

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
Work with me guys. I was trying to get them all in one thread :yesnod:

Guess I had better comply... I don't want to have the Phone Cops coming after me... :basketcase:

:jester:
There is the car I almost died in :basketcase:BTW nice wheels :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
There is the car I almost died in :basketcase:
I'll let you know how much it costs to repair the passenger side floorboard where you were trying to apply the brakes... :lmao:

69hemibeep said:
BTW nice wheels :thumbsup:
Thank you, sir. I'm rather fond of them too! :D

Collin

Reaction score
Hard to post pictures from my tiny garage and cant move the car so this is the best I can do for now.....

oh and by the way, the latest pics of the bodywork we did over that huge piece we welded in on drivers quarter, just needs a final sand.

RR.jpg

Collin

Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
Marty, I can't remember seeing a gold car with silver and black interior. That looks really cool and not a combo ya see too often.

Thats another reason I like my bronze car with a black interior! T7 and X9 didnt go together too often I think....

V269

Reaction score
See if I can rember how to do this. With steelies.

100_4172.jpg

With aluminum rims.

101_3936.jpg

And engine.

carpics4.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
There is the car I almost died in :basketcase:
I'll let you know how much it costs to repair the passenger side floorboard where you were trying to apply the brakes... :lmao:

let me know..the Mrs does the ame thlng to mlne.......

Roadcuda

Reaction score
You have a great lookin' car there, but I must say that I like the look with the black steelies much better!!! :thumbsup:

V269

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
You have a great lookin' car there, but I must say that I like the look with the black steelies much better!!! :thumbsup:

Thank's. The steelies are on the car now. I thought they looked better too. My wife doesn't think so, but it's not her car either. :D The shot with aluminum rims is an old one.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
V269 said:
Roadcuda said:

Thank's. The steelies are on the car now. I thought they looked better too. My wife doesn't think so, but it's not her car either. :D The shot with aluminum rims is an old one.

I vote the other way. The Centerlines say "I am the wheels of a late seventies or early eighties street brawler." The black steelies say "Please bolt me to the side of the garage and hang a garden hose on me." :basketcase:

:jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
More hot Road Runners!

Ray, I love the red drums!!!

Thanks, Harry. I love the look too. Not correct for an A12, but it just makes the Halibrands pop a little more. I've been thinking that when I get her painted I might add the red Sport Stripes to tie it all together... My A12 diecast is B5 w/ the red stripes and I really like the combination... :yesnod:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Kenny my vote goes to the centerlines I personally like steel wheels body color. I let A12s off the hook just because they came that way and yes I'm siding with your wife I found that the safest way to go :basketcase:

V269

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Kenny my vote goes to the centerlines I personally like steel wheels body color. I let A12s off the hook just because they came that way and yes I'm siding with your wife I found that the safest way to go :basketcase:

Playing it safe are we Bob. :lol:
Yeh I have had a lot of debate on the two wheel combo's with alot of people. Some like the steelies and other's the aluminum. Personally I like them both but the steelies have radial tire's and ride much better than the bias tire's on the other rims. I may change back for a while next summer. I still have to get the hood stripe's re-done too. May go back to flat black. :cheers:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Ray - you are now "Bob". Get used to it! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You know the newbies are wondering what the hell is wrong with these clowns... :basketcase:

Back