• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ok Lets See your Runners

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
You guys should quit picking on Ray........... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:basketcase: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Hoosier Bird said:
:basketcase: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
You guys have to quit changing those avitars, I'm getting confused as to who is who!!!!!!!!! :devil: :jester: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
69hemibeep said:
Hoosier Bird said:
You guys have to quit changing those avitars, I'm getting confused as to who is who!!!!!!!!! :devil: :jester: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
So am I....... :lol:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
Roadcuda said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":dlhj7kco]You guys should quit picking on Ray........... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
So am I....... :lol:[/quote:dlhj7kco]

Holy Cow! Even Harry is in on the act...looks like he cropped a photo of me in front of Fran's R/T at Carlisle... :basketcase:

I'm changing my Christmas wish; I just want to go back to internet car forum anonymity... :lol:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Now I know why the new members don't stick around too long. They can't figure out who is really who!!!!!!!!! :jester:

V269

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
Basketcase said:
Cragars.... :drool: :drool: :drool:
screw the wheels......look at that bad ass roadrunner :drool: :drool: :drool:

Absolutely, wow what a great looking car to restore. Does not look like the body needs much at all or have you already did metal work? Nice project. :thumbsup:

Back