• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ok Lets See your Runners

BahamaA12RR

Reaction score
V269 said:
george68hemirr said:
Basketcase said:
Cragars.... :drool: :drool: :drool:
screw the wheels......look at that bad ass roadrunner :drool: :drool: :drool:

Absolutely, wow what a great looking car to restore. Does not look like the body needs much at all or have you already did metal work? Nice project. :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the kind comments guys! Ended up having to replace the rear quarters and the trunk floor (had it media blasted)- the rest of the body was in great shape- hope to have it done and on the road by late spring. :beep:

Here's some more 'before' pics.

032.JPG

035.JPG

041.JPG

A31PKG

Reaction score
It's a MOPAR DNA thing. My Grandma's '66 Coronet smelled that way when it was new. I'll never forget it. It's funny, but since then every MOPAR I've ever been around has the same interior smell... Have you ever smelled the interior of a restored MOPAR? Even THEY smell that way! You just can't get rid of that enchanting aroma! It's one of the many things I look forward to everytime I crawl into my car for a drive... :yesnod:

A31PKG

Reaction score
solid gold said:
Solid Gold is BACK! My computer was down almost 3 months. Long Story! Glad to be back ! Thanks George, for my present!! Merry Christmas to all!

Beautiful car! Love that interior color combo! Is it T3? I took several shots of a nice T3 survivor at Carlisle in '09. Auto with vinyl top & full wheel covers with the same interior. Don't wanna hijack the post, but I'll put 'em up in a new thread if interested.... :thumbsup:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
glad ure back! your comp musta suffered from the Blue Flu....

chapdog105

Reaction score
solid gold said:
Solid Gold is BACK! My computer was down almost 3 months. Long Story! Glad to be back ! Thanks George, for my present!! Merry Christmas to all!

Good to have you back. That's one of my favorite cars on this forum...it's perfect!

mcmopar

Reaction score
A31PKG said:
solid gold said:

Beautiful car! Love that interior color combo! Is it T3? I took several shots of a nice T3 survivor at Carlisle in '09. Auto with vinyl top & full wheel covers with the same interior. Don't wanna hijack the post, but I'll put 'em up in a new thread if interested.... :thumbsup:

That is a T7 if I believe. Almost the same as mine. Sweet car! :thumbsup:

solid gold

Reaction score
T3 for sure! I know that survivor. (It's T3 also) He helped me out big time with any questions I had about my resto. Great Guy! If I needed any pic, he would go outside and shoot it for me. Owned since 1971!

mcmopar

Reaction score
the exterior is T3 but what is the upper interior door paint? It looks dark like T7 to me in the pic.

A31PKG

Reaction score
solid gold said:
T3 for sure! I know that survivor. (It's T3 also) He helped me out big time with any questions I had about my resto. Great Guy! If I needed any pic, he would go outside and shoot it for me. Owned since 1971!

I stood by the car a few times waiting to meet the owner, but my timing was off as I never got to meet him. I only saw it that one year...hasn't been back since. Hopefully next year?

Back