• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ok Lets See your Runners

John69RR

Reaction score
Everyone of these cars are great. :thumbsup: Both the WIP and finished cars are awesome. Fantastic collection on this site. :cool:

droptop

Reaction score
MuscleMopars said:
'69 RR 383 4 spd, X9, X9, V21 hood stripes, V6R Red pinstipes

I though that V6R was the wide double stripe. Can someone with "the books" enlighten me?

Roadcuda

Reaction score
droptop said:
MuscleMopars said:

I though that V6R was the wide double stripe. Can someone with "the books" enlighten me?
If I am reading my GG option code book correctly the V6R is, Sports Stripe Longitudinal Tape.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
droptop said:
MuscleMopars said:

If I am reading my GG option code book correctly the V6R is, Sports Stripe Longitudinal Tape.

That's right (Steve & Harold). V7 was the Accent (Pin) Stripes.

3BIRDS1X

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm toying with getting the wide side stripes in either white or reflective white. has anyone ever seen one with the reflective in person, how does it look in the day and at night? I wonder if it might be too much. although the bird decals are reflective too. or another thought was reflective on metal flake paints and non-reflect on solid colors I've never seen the reflective ones in person.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
3BIRDS1X said:
I'm toying with getting the wide side stripes in either white or reflective white. has anyone ever seen one with the reflective in person, how does it look in the day and at night? I wonder if it might be too much. although the bird decals are reflective too. or another thought was reflective on metal flake paints and non-reflect on solid colors I've never seen the reflective ones in person.
I added the reflective stripe to my car. During the day it looks like most any stripe, but at night with the right lighting on it, it really stands out, and can be very bright!

3BIRDS1X

Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
3BIRDS1X said:
I added the reflective stripe to my car. During the day it looks like most any stripe, but at night with the right lighting on it, it really stands out, and can be very bright!

so you are saying you like it? do you have any pics at night like that? I kind of like this non-typical wild things but I'm really on the fence on this one.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Ive seen them at night, street lights enhance them just a bit and kind of show off the body lines, head lights light them up!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
3BIRDS1X said:
Roadcuda said:
3BIRDS1X said:

so you are saying you like it? do you have any pics at night like that? I kind of like this non-typical wild things but I'm really on the fence on this one.
Yeah, I do like it and Bob describes it well. I thought I had some night pics but I couldn't find them. I think I lost them the last time my computer crashed! :brickwall:

Back