• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

petty blue ozzy

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
Addco Sway Bar Kits front and rear is who i have used in the past

No experience with Addcos on a B-Body - but I do have them on the Swinger and like them very much. :cents:

ACME

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparstuart said:
Addco Sway Bar Kits front and rear is who i have used in the past

No experience with Addcos on a B-Body - but I do have them on the Swinger and like them very much. :cents:

ACME
i'm sure XV and altercation and all those new modern supension companys make something , but addco is who i have experience with

moparchris

Reaction score
Those are some nice cars, you should be proud! I have a right hand drive experience. I helped restore a Aussie Falcon at work back in the day and it had a toploader 4 speed. I got to drive it and iron out the bugs before it went back to the customer. When i first drove it I just could get the whole shift with your left hand thing down and I was all over the place and missing shifts. After test driving it a few dozen times I really had fun with it. Now I can check that box in the list of things to do before I die. Hey congrats on a nice collection and welcome to our happy place.

glhcarl

Reaction score
petty43,

I knew I had seen that beautiful blue road runner before. 1/64 3M Machines!

glhcarl

Reaction score
petty 43 said:
AY Carl i would love to get my scratchers on one of those mate do you know how? :cheers:
I sent you a PM.

Carl

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Can't believe I missed this thread before! Great car.

I sold a 70 Challenger to a guy down there. Maybe you know him. Some guy named Ben handled the import stuff for him.

That color looks awseom with the inside.

What is the War Office? Are you a gman of some sort?

We might move down there if they make doctors gmen here. My wife won't put up with that crap. Oz looks like a place we might like. Not sure if they have gubment healthcare there though, might be a good thing to check into before we move. :thumbsup:

petty 43

Reaction score
SomeCarGuy said:

I sold a 70 Challenger to a guy down there. Maybe you know him. Some guy named Ben handled the import stuff for him.

We might move down there if they make doctors gmen here. My wife won't put up with that crap. Oz looks like a place we might like. Not sure if they have gubment healthcare there though, might be a good thing to check into before we move. :thumbsup:
Mate the war office is slang for the wife you know like ball and chain ect anyway thats sorted and yes you do get Gov health care infact if you come in to OZ illegally dressed as an Afghan,Somalian or some other type of scumbag you can have a house car job all with gov assistance hows that.
Cheers

moparstuart

Reaction score
petty 43 said:
SomeCarGuy said:

Mate the war office is slang for the wife you know like ball and chain ect anyway thats sorted and yes you do get Gov health care infact if you come in to OZ illegally dressed as an Afghan,Somalian or some other type of scumbag you can have a house car job all with gov assistance hows that.
Cheers
wow do i get 40 acres and a mule too :thumbsup: if so i'm moving there :jester:

Back