• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

petty blue ozzy

petty 43

Reaction score
Tried the photo bucket thing im to thick to work it out ill have to get the 6 year old from next door to show me so here goes
[attachment=2:jm1aorrn]!BY!rDf!!mk~$(KGrHgoOKkQEjlLmTodMBKfTh-6vQQ~~_1.jpg[/attachment:jm1aorrn]
:party:

petty 43

Reaction score
Any way i think i have it check this out
this was my 74 dodge i just sold took me 3 years to build and the ramcharger is a mate of mine who's dad brought the car into OZ as it is just for drag racing the year it came out sold it about 15 years ago and Al found it and put it straight back on the strip in the same paint his dad put on these pics are from 2008 at the Shannons Nastalgia Drag racing series held around ozzy during the race season with the factory Belvedere colour
SMDC0001.jpg
1.jpg
als.jpg
74.jpg
maxwedge.jpg
i have the same plan for the Bluey anyway hope i havnt board you all oh by the way the max wedge dont have a stick either :cheers:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Wow! I really like the Petty blue on the Roadrunner!

droptop

Reaction score
petty 43 said:
Ohh i got a stick mate but i use it for something else :banana:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Finally someone top match wits with Hoosier Bird.

Very nice looking car. I always liked the Petty blue on the 68-69 Road Runners. Would this be a 99 paint code?

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice Pics!!! :thumbsup:

Love the Petty Blue on the RR. What is the deal on the LHD versus RHD steering? No longer required to convert them? I've seen plenty of pics of cars from there that were converted...

I was checking out the interior in your car...and the kick panels and the A-pillar trim look a little odd... You'd better take them out and send them to me so that I can "inspect" them... :lol:

:jester:
ACME

moparstuart

Reaction score
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: I love them..........Stick or not..........I think I like this guy. He knows how to dish it out...... :lol: Careful what you do with that stick, you might bend your linkage............. :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
hey when did the Guy from down under sneak in? Welcome to the site! Beautiful runner :drool: Hey when you send Acme those interior parts, toss in that air cleaner...it's all wrong for a Blue car. I'll send you my round one.....

petty 43

Reaction score
Thanks Guys and bird it already looks like a hurst shifter(bent) from over use already and here are some more pics fellas
BYqo-WkKGrHgoOKioEjlLmfBoYBKfTd2-1.jpg
BYq99wBGkKGrHgoOKkEjlLmZICkBKfThJFB.jpg
BYrHsgBWkKGrHgoOKisEjlLl5Pu2BKfTiov.jpg
BYqYUgBGkKGrHgoOKiQEjlLmZ24BKfTbMcJ.jpg
The Car was built in California,it was restored 25 years ago it is a factory petty blue the 383 was replacd with the 440 triple duce, i am the 4th (and last ) owner so it will be getting a good tidy up as the paint looks mint from 10 feet away a couple of cancer (rust) bubbles in the doors and i want a working air grabber so help me out here for this item if any of you can.
Cheers :cheers:

Jim S.

Reaction score
Very nice RR! I bought a nos air grabber a few years back on e-bay and spent a year repairing all the cracks and busted pieces. Came out nice, ended up selling it because I needed the cash. There is someone who is repoping the fiberglass air grabber now. It is stinger fiberglass.

http://www.stingerfiberglass.com/produc ... p_Kit.html

Also I think the same one is selling on e-bay.......Jim

e-bay item number 140344715626

petty 43

Reaction score
Thanks Jim i checked it out looks the part and well made to has anyone on here used this particular one and if so any issues before i part with any hard earned

Jim S.

Reaction score
petty 43 said:
Thanks Jim i checked it out looks the part and well made to has anyone on here used this particular one and if so any issues before i part with any hard earned
Don't know who has bought them. Maybe someone else will chime in. Smart to be careful this time, and not "think with your stick"...........Jim

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't have any experience with their Air Grabber set-up, but I know those guys at Stinger. The Super Bee and Dart/Demon Ramcharger scoops that they sell are made on molds that were made using the factory scoops that are on my wife's Swinger. They do nice work, generally speaking - again, no first-hand knowledge on the Air Grabber... :cents:

Ray

Back