• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your old Pics........

Blown R/T

Reaction score
here is a car show that Galen Govier put on in Prairie Du Chine, 1989. This dealer is now gone!
My budys cars. 1969 Hemi auto RR ( tor red). 1970 Hemi auto RR. (Orange). My blown Hemi Coronet R/T, (RED) my brother in Laws 1969 RR 383 6 pk. (green). Galen had just left with his 1969 RR rag top 383 auto. (Tan) I have pics some where. I will try to post them. He sold it right after this. He also had a kit car there.

Blown R/T

Reaction score
The yellow 69 I would like to buy back. It was # matching 383, 4 spd, 391, n96, bench seat
T7 Bronze W/ pin stripe and perf hood treatment. The story goes. The origional owner shot his girl friend (killed her) and went to jail, car was left sitting! someone in the family sold it to a degenerate looser! who beat it, stored it and was evicted from his appt. he did'nt pay the storage I bought it from the storage lot for $ 650.00. wow what a deal. I miss that car the most!. I want it back! I am trying to find it!
Kevin

xs29j8

Reaction score
Taken at the 1982 Chrysler Car Club Conference at Mid-America Raceway near St Louis, Missouri... The CCCC is what became the Mopar Nats. The third car from the front is a friend's 1970 Hemi `Cuda & the fourth is a 1969 Hemi GTX that I came in when we drove up from San Antonio, Texas.

Allen

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Suddenly...I am just ill...

WTF...???

Once again I am reminded that I am in favor of forced sterilization... :lmao:

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
if I remember the story I read on the 'parts, wsn't the owner confined to wheel chair, and he would ride in there? wonder if it's still like that?

mcmopar

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Suddenly...I am just ill...

WTF...???

Once again I am reminded that I am in favor of forced sterilization... :lmao:

I'm right there with you on that!

xs29j8

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
if I remember the story I read on the 'parts, wsn't the owner confined to wheel chair, and he would ride in there? wonder if it's still like that?

You are correct, the owner was a quadrapelic who really loved Superbirds. The center of the rear bumper was hinged to pivot down so a ramp could be used to wheel the owner up into the car... note the viewing windows at the front of the enclosure.

Here in a picture from about 1980 showing me returning to the pits at Alamo Dragway near San Antonio after beating a GTO whose owner told me before the race "I will put you on the trailer". I asked if he would loan me a trailer, pointing out that I had driven the Road Runner to the track... :banana: :beep: :banana:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
xs29j8 said:
Basketcase said:

You are correct, the owner was a quadrapelic who really loved Superbirds. The center of the rear bumper was hinged to pivot down so a ramp could be used to wheel the owner up into the car... note the viewing windows at the front of the enclosure.

Here in a picture from about 1980 showing me returning to the pits at Alamo Dragway near San Antonio after beating a GTO whose owner told me before the race "I will put you on the trailer". I asked if he would loan me a trailer, pointing out that I had driven the Road Runner to the track... :banana: :beep: :banana:

Well, while I certainly sympathize with the SB owner's condition...it doesn't change my mind about what they did to that poor car...that's just wrong... And I don't want to hear any PC BS (not that I would from THIS group anyway)...

Ray

Back