• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rotisserie Chicken!

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
69hemibeep said:
Basketcase said:
That looks great with that GREEN section :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Before you know it, the whole car will be F8........... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Its like a fungus :lol: Nice work John :thumbsup:

That's the only way he could get one because no one wanted to cut any other color car up............ :lmao:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

zing.......

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
69hemibeep said:
Basketcase said:
That looks great with that GREEN section :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Before you know it, the whole car will be F8........... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Its like a fungus :lol: Nice work John :thumbsup:

That's the only way he could get one because no one wanted to cut any other color car up............ :lmao:

He's baaaaack........ :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: (pat pend)

Plymouthfan

Reaction score
Wow, I spent an entire winter redoing the interior of the car and never noticed anything weird with the speaker openings. As I recall, that whole area of the car was unmolested. I gotta check it out next time I'm near the car!

mcmopar

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
More power to ya John, seems like a lot of work to get that extra speaker in there, but it looks good. On my car I was able to get two 6x9 speakers in there. It does look strange though because one is parralel to the seat back and the other is turned 90 degrees. Also, the package tray cover had the perferations for cutting the speaker holes in the same orientation.

That's how mine is. My car was ordered with the AM/FM radio, 2 speakers - 1 front, 1 rear - and the rear window defroster. The defroster mounts up to the right (passenger) side which is the one turned 90 degrees (running parallel to the front-back axis of the car). My package shelf has the slots in it where the speaker and defroster are. I removed the defroster, installed my stereo, ran the wires, installed the speakers (the defroster/mount is 6x9) using short, self-tapping screws from underneath and did not install speaker grills on top of the package shelf. It looks dead stock but packs 2 6"x9" Jensen Triax's. You don't know they are there unless you open the trunk.

jays69bird

Reaction score
John,its coming along nicely,I know how it is to have an endless honey do list.I'd like to eventually take mine down to nothing on a rotisserie,I had the car painted back in the early nineties,the guy did a half assed job,I really had no money back then,the interior and top cost a fortune,and thats were alot of the money went.

Back