• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Runner update

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Haven't looked at this thread in awhile, thanks CompSyn. Anyway I got one of the last parts to make this thing as correct as possible. Ray was with me when we bought this in Vegas and Fred Oliva just finished restoring it. I'm very happy with the results. allot more coin than ever expected to put into a fan clutch :loco:

roadrunner restoration 1008 (640x480).jpg

chapdog105

Reaction score
Wow, I went through all 81 pages of this thread tonight. It took a while, and I was mostly scanning for pics.
With my car coming home from body and paint in a couple weeks, it's a reality check of what's to come.
You did a hell of a job on that car. I've been hanging around this site for a couple years now, and didn't realize you did all that work on your own. Great work Bob!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
chapdog105 said:
Wow, I went through all 81 pages of this thread tonight. It took a while, and I was mostly scanning for pics.
With my car coming home from body and paint in a couple weeks, it's a reality check of what's to come.
You did a hell of a job on that car. I've been hanging around this site for a couple years now, and didn't realize you did all that work on your own. Great work Bob!
Thanks, that's how I got the better part of 12,000 posts :lol: Actually the first half of the project was on 69roadrunner.org before that site went away. Then the Big guy got the idea of putting this place together. Thanks again Big John

peresvet24

Reaction score
chapdog105 said:

well said
+1

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
chapdog105 said:
Thanks, that's how I got the better part of 12,000 posts :lol: Actually the first half of the project was on 69roadrunner.org before that site went away. Then the Big guy got the idea of putting this place together. Thanks again Big John
Its times like these I'm so proud to call you Daddy :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :basketcase: :basketcase: :basketcase:

BahamaA12RR

Reaction score
chapdog105 said:

+2
Great work indeed!
I've only been on this board about 2 years and didn't know that this thread existed either, until it was re-resurrected. I really enjoyed reading the entire thread, and hats off to you Bob for doing an awesome job on your car. B5, Hemi, 4-speed, 69 Bird- it doesn't get any better than that!!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
BahamaA12RR said:
Great work indeed!
I've only been on this board about 2 years and didn't know that this thread existed either, until it was re-resurrected for it's yearly annivesary. I really enjoyed reading the entire thread,(there's 8 hours I'll never get back) and hats off to you Bob for doing an awesome job on your car. B5, Hemi, 4-speed, 69 Bird- it doesn't get any better than that!!!!! unless it's a F8 Post Car with Cragars... :worship: :worship: :worship:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
BahamaA12RR said:
Great work indeed!
I've only been on this board about 2 years and didn't know that this thread existed either, until it was re-resurrected for it's yearly annivesary. I really enjoyed reading the entire thread,(there's 8 hours I'll never get back) and hats off to you Bob for doing an awesome job on your car. B5, Hemi, 4-speed, 69 Bird- it doesn't get any better than that!!!!! unless it's a F8 Post Car with Cragars... :worship: :worship: :worship:
:basketcase:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
don't fret Big...that jut gives Bobby an excuse to post all thoe pics again....:jester:

Back