• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Runner update

Jim S.

Reaction score
Nutso, your avatar troubles me. But I'm sure that's why you use it :lol:[/quote]

Bob, I thought the same thing after I invited him over next time he is in White Bear. :lol:
The carbs are beautiful.. :thumbsup:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
hmmmmm, been running mopars with 4 speds since '83, and I know that 2 didn't have one of those. ran fine though. Is that something that a lowly slant six would have? It's raing and dark, or I'd walk outside and look.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
so..............................where's the video of the big hairy burnout? :drive: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

John69RR

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
so..............................where's the video of the big hairy burnout? :drive: :toetap: :toetap: :toetap:

X2 The car looks GREAT Bob!!!!!!!! Congratulations. :cheers: :cheers: :thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
thanks , please take good care of it for me
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I went out and spanked it Stu. I'm trying to find what I thing is a vacume leak, so I took her out and got it warmed up and thought I had better check the other carb circuits. From a 10-15 mph roll it tears the tires up and cooks them through most of second :drive: :drive: :drive: so that part is much better, I want to go do it again :devil:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparstuart said:
I went out and spanked it Stu. I'm trying to find what I thing is a vacume leak, so I took her out and got it warmed up and thought I had better check the other carb circuits. From a 10-15 mph roll it tears the tires up and cooks them through most of second :drive: :drive: :drive: so that part is much better, I want to go do it again :devil:
So I take it that the carbs were set up, and are working properly? A couple quick questions. How long did it take once you sent them out and had them returned? And were there any other charges other then what were advertised?

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Steve they are set up to run. Scott said the turnaround is about three weeks depending on the plating company, mine took six. He charged what he quoted plus shipping.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Steve they are set up to run. Scott said the turnaround is about three weeks depending on the plating company, mine took six. He charged what he quoted plus shipping.
Thanks, Bob. It looks like the carb is coming off the Barracuda and heading west!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparstuart said:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
69hemibeep said:
moparstuart said:
I knew that would bring the photo nazi out :lol: I went to my first cruise in last night and tied my pit bull to the car(my wife) to protect it. I had allot of new friends :yesnod:

Back