• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Runner update

6t9runner440

Reaction score
The body work on that car looks flawless...are you going with the amd front fenders...I can't wait to see that in paint :yesnod:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
6t9runner440 said:
The body work on that car looks flawless...are you going with the amd front fenders...I can't wait to see that in paint :yesnod:
I have good front fenders :thumbsup:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
:drive: Looking Good!!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
and that's another reason I'm in no hurry to tear into my car. course, TLF helps too.
car's look'n good Hemi! keep the pics coming.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
and that's another reason I'm in no hurry to tear into my car. course, TLF helps too.
car's look'n good Hemi! keep the pics coming.
More pics. He is starting on the bottom :D

road runner 734 (Small).jpg

road runner 735 (Small).jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I'm headed to the strip shop to get my H-wheels blasted and then to the body shop to see how things are going. I was missing two wheels when I got the car and found them in a yard for 25 bucks each :D and they even have good dates for my car! :party:

road runner 736 (Medium).jpg

Roadcuda

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Well the car is in final prime :cheers:
You must be counting the days now! :banana: I know you've done a lot of work on sub assemblies already. Are you going to assemble the car or will you have that done? :cheers:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I took it apart and I'm putting it together. I have access to a lift for the drivetrain plant, after that its a simple car. I say that now :lmao:

Plymouthfan

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
I'm headed to the strip shop to get my H-wheels blasted and then to the body shop to see how things are going. I was missing two wheels when I got the car and found them in a yard for 25 bucks each :D and they even have good dates for my car! :party:
I bet the other A12 guys who payed thousands for date coded H wheels are happy about that find! :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I was going to take pics but primer is primer it looks the same as above :rolleyes:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Plymouthfan said:
69hemibeep said:
I bet the other A12 guys who payed thousands for date coded H wheels are happy about that find! :lol:

You were reading my mind...
:jester:
Luckily, my car came with a full compliment of H Wheels so I just need to get them blasted and painted. No rush - I'm waiting to see if they really introduce the G70 Goodyears next spring like I've been hearing...
:D
Ray

Back