• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rusty Intro

rusty

Reaction score
Aerospace guy with a few toys. 1970 Superbird 440 6 pack and 1971 Hemi roadrunner both 4 speed cars. also a nice B body 66 Belvedere II street hemi car a 66 Satellite rest mod with a 5.7 and 4 webers and even a 70 E body Challenger 340 4 speed. Daily driver in a 2013 Plumb Crazy SRT8

69B5

Reaction score
welcome rusty
you have quite a collection
glad to have you on board

cj69RR

Reaction score
Very, very nice! So how much fun is the little open chassis toy car? I know where I'm going to hang out if I ever make it to San Diego.

rusty

Reaction score
0-60 in 2.6 seconds way faster than any speeding ticket but its not a MAN's car like the 66 Belvedere II with 4:11's in the rear and 4 wheel drum brakes/no power steering!!!.
But it is a crap load of fun in the corners.

cj69RR

Reaction score
I'm sure it's fun. But nothing like a big block Mopar and 4 speed! I upgraded to disc brakes on the front, but that's still a hand full. And the only power option is right foot.

quikbird

Reaction score
Dave, i'm just so shocked that you would feel that rusty wouldn't want to adopt such a fine upstanding paragon of virtue as myself. Of course the fact that I might be older than him shouldn't matter. :angel:

Rusty, sorry about the garage space, mine is full of cars as well. Sigh! :lol:

rusty

Reaction score
Quickbird - Im no spring chicken either hitting the scales at 53. I am headed to Fontana Raceway today for SRT track experience...

quikbird

Reaction score
That really sounds like fun, please tell us how it goes. and I am really sorry to say but yep I'm a little older. Sigh!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Dave, i'm just so shocked that you would feel that rusty wouldn't want to adopt such a fine upstanding paragon of virtue as myself. Of course the fact that I might be older than him shouldn't matter. :angel:
:

well just trying to help the new guy out..sometimes you get a feeling, even if you've just met someone one time......:jester:

moparchris

Reaction score
Welcome! Love the Superbird, drooling currently. I am trying to raise the funds to buy a wing car myself.

Back